Accrington Stanley v Derby County FA Cup 4th Round 26th Jan

Stanleyhouse

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just noticed that the only team who could go above us in the league are Bristol and  they are also still in the cup, so with both us and Bristol not playing a league game on Saturday, we're still guaranteed our place in the play-off spots at the end of next weekend. That's got to be a bonus psychologically

8 hours ago, Edtheram said:

Is there parking anywhere near the ground? wheres best for away fans coming up to park?

We are located in a residential area but there are no residents only parking restrictions. So park sensibly on the surrounding streets. Don't park too close to the stadium as roads get a bit choked after the match.

5 hours ago, rammieib said:

Frank likes to put out strong teams when the cup games are on tele.

Im expecting a full strength team (Roos in goal but some argue that is full strength) on Saturday and an FA Cup 5th round draw to look forward to.

Not sure this will be as easy as some think....

42 minutes ago, harwich ram said:

Not looking forward  to this at all how many times we messed  up at small team's Crawley forest green to name but 2 

,You've named one there, we beat Forest Green, and you're doing Accrington a disservice, they're only a league below.

46 minutes ago, harwich ram said:

Not looking forward  to this at all how many times we messed  up at small team's Crawley forest green to name but 2 

I was at Forest Green and we definitely won. It was touch and go especially when we went 2-0 down and then 3-2 down after about 75 mins! 

However, im glad I couldn’t go to Crawley! ?

The main difference is that I don’t we’ll underestimate Accy and we’re light years better then the shower that PJ was ‘managing’ V Crawley. The flipping twonk!

13 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

I was at Forest Green and we definitely won. It was touch and go especially when we went 2-0 down and then 3-2 down after about 75 mins! 

However, im glad I couldn’t go to Crawley! ?

The main difference is that I don’t we’ll underestimate Accy and we’re light years better then the shower that PJ was ‘managing’ V Crawley. The flipping twonk!

Think you will find it was Clough against Crawley. He played Ben Pringle and left Bueno on the bench ?

3 hours ago, Stanleyhouse said:

We are located in a residential area but there are no residents only parking restrictions. So park sensibly on the surrounding streets. Don't park too close to the stadium as roads get a bit choked after the match.

Any good massage parlours up there mi owd. Got a right stuff back ... Just needs a good rub... Might pop in before match... 

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Seem to remember that the weather was bad so cloughie played miles addison instead to give some muscle in midfield instead of actual ball playing ability. 

Which of course backfired horribly ?

Looking at the starting line up ?

Bywater; Brayford, Addison, Barker, Roberts; Green, Savage, Bailey, Pringle; Commons, Porter

Playing 4 centre mids is peak Clough. 

Archived