Accrington Stanley v Derby County FA Cup 4th Round 26th Jan

Stanleyhouse

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

You lot leave him alone...…...Owd Miner got his training up my chimney as a youth ! (No euphemism intended) 

Had to laugh just now. I read this and then at the foot of the screen it said "Next unread topic - Promotion my arse"

Euphemism fully intended ?

38 minutes ago, Stanleyhouse said:

image.thumb.png.15accb11553f917b5340dd8de59cc796.png

Accrington and it's pubs. 

I can't make the game but I'm tempted to try a weekend in Accrington sometime thanks to the brilliant information you have given us Rams. 

Cheers Stanleyhouse and whatever the result on Saturday, I for one will be looking out for Accy's results in the future.

22 hours ago, David said:

I think my missus does this with the toilet roll in our bathroom, we get through tons of the stuff.

22 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Blame the missus, like she's the one sat at home all day on the internet.

Text book. ?

12 hours ago, Stanleyhouse said:

image.thumb.png.b6230a8d8c4a7ebe98e0c2c51d8eb4de.png

I put together an away fans guide that your SLO said she would share with your fans. I don't think she has so i'll put some of the pages on here. I really don't know what I've done to upset her. 

In fairness Stanleyhouse you've outdone every other club's SLO by your helpfulness, information and willingness to engage with us - unique in my experience.  You would have thought that such an approach would be number 1 in the job description but it clearly isn't.  Perhaps she's feeling overshadowed

On 23/01/2019 at 13:09, GuiseleyRam said:

For those who would like to know more about the history against our opponents on Saturday... 

http://www.derbycountymemories.co.uk/accrington-stanley-who-are-they

Reading about a time that seems absolutely worlds away is crazy when you consider that the likes of @eddie will remember the players named in the article.

36 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

In fairness Stanleyhouse you've outdone every other club's SLO by your helpfulness, information and willingness to engage with us - unique in my experience.  You would have thought that such an approach would be number 1 in the job description but it clearly isn't.  Perhaps she's feeling overshadowed

This. Whatever the result tomorrow, @Stanleyhouse has left a lasting good impression of his club with his comprehensive information and insight for which I, and a great many of us I'm sure, am grateful.

I expect and hope we will play a very strong Derby team. To play a weak team which I don’t expect Frank to do, and lose would be really bad for the team. 

These are the typical fixtures Derby have struggled with in the past. Senseless weak teams picked against an up for it lower division team who make us look 2nd best.

Let’s dream of an FA cup win this year at Wembley this year. 

Archived