Accrington Stanley v Derby County FA Cup 4th Round 26th Jan

Stanleyhouse

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Stanleyhouse said:

Well that's that then. Hope you all had a great experience at the Wham. We don't have much but I hope you found us a friendly, welcoming club. That's our aim! 

I could see some of the fans shocked faces when they first saw our facilities/ surroundings  but I think most went away happy. Thanks for being part of our record attendance too.

Good Luck in the next round !! 

Robert Houseman ASFC SLO                    (aka stanleyhouse)

Top man Robert. All the best to Accie!

Well my dad wanted to take pictures when hardly anyone on them one of them said go to the back when not even busy I said come on mate whats the probleam.

We had tickets seated bit but he just not very friendly.

Few mins went to find our seats.

29 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well my dad wanted to take pictures when hardly anyone on them one of them said go to the back when not even busy I said come on mate whats the probleam.

We had tickets seated bit but he just not very friendly.

Few mins went to find our seats.

Grrrr

16 hours ago, Stanleyhouse said:

Well that's that then. Hope you all had a great experience at the Wham. We don't have much but I hope you found us a friendly, welcoming club. That's our aim! 

I could see some of the fans shocked faces when they first saw our facilities/ surroundings  but I think most went away happy. Thanks for being part of our record attendance too.

We had a great day at your excellent club. Every single person we came into contact with was helpful and friendly. The only thing I was disappointed with was that I couldn’t get a match day programme, we were directed to them by a number of stewards but Im not sure if they sold out or not but failed to find a  seller. If you know if there are any available ones left I would be very grateful if you could send  me one, obviously I’ll pay postage fees , thanks to yourself and Accrington for a top day out

17 hours ago, Stanleyhouse said:

@Stanleyhouse, thanks so much, you have been brilliant. Really enjoyed your club’s hospitality and yes you were unlucky as a team on the day. Everybody at your club were very welcoming and friendly and hospitable and hope you continue to go from strength to strength. All the best 

Archived