Accrington Stanley v Derby County FA Cup 4th Round 26th Jan

Stanleyhouse

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

I got allocated three terrace tickets but wanted seats - anyone want to swap?

My old man can’t stand for 90 mins nowadays...

When I bought mine this morning only seating left and I wanted standing - happy to swap although I only have one ticket, not three ?

Interesting. I have been on the phone and was told 15 mins ago that they were sold out. I had issues as I am a carer for a child with disabled ticket and it wouldn't allow me to buy online and the phone queue was too long.

They have kindly put me on a reserve list.  

35 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

I got allocated three terrace tickets but wanted seats - anyone want to swap?

My old man can’t stand for 90 mins nowadays...

Same for me. 84 year old Dad and a 9 and 7 year old. Happily swap for seats.

I know some supporters have missed out but this just shows what a sleeping giant we are.

I don't care about what other teams would have sold, looking at how quickly these last few tickets sold, we would have probably taken a fair few more. 

We've missed out too but I'd rather us sell a fixture like this out rather than empty spaces.

Come on YOU RAMS, let's try and get into the last 16. Accrington seems like a really nice club and it will be a shame to end their great run ?

7 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

I know some supporters have missed out but this just shows what a sleeping giant we are.

I don't care about what other teams would have sold, looking at how quickly these last few tickets sold, we would have probably taken a fair few more. 

We've missed out too but I'd rather us sell a fixture like this out rather than empty spaces.

Come on YOU RAMS, let's try and get into the last 16. Accrington seems like a really nice club and it will be a shame to end their great run ?

Agree... gutted not to get any, but the thought of a walk up the pub and watch it 6ft away from a huge screen with a nice cold pint in the warmth also appeals to me.... ?..... I still wanna go though!! ? Your right though... we would have filled the stadium!

Archived