Vs Southampton home (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Did you have that moan typed and ready to post before the team was announced?

Not moaning at all, all I’m asking is what the formation is because Bird has never playing as an offensive midfielder before, Lamps likes his two midfielders to be forward thinking. I think it will be more likely a switch to 4-2-3-1 with Evans and Bird holding midfielders and Bryson at number 10.

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

No Johnson or Ledley is very interesting.

Yeah, I thought that too. Especially expected Johnson to be involved in some capacity. He's either on the cusp of a move or FL is still miffed at the indiscipline he showed and is sending out a message that he won't tolerate such behaviour. On the other hand, I could be totally wrong as per usual. 

Not sure about injuries but I'd say Lowe left back, Wizzy right. Make sure Wilson gets cup tied if possible. Waghorn in somehow for fitness/form. 

Now let's look at the team and see how that links into things. 

EDIT: Either Lamps really doesn't like Wizzy or he's keeping him wrapped up to ensure defensive cover. 

Big day for Bird and Holmes. Probably not the game I would have chucked Bird in for. 

Interesting we loan out Thorne and start Bird over him, Johnson and Ledley. Effectively over Holmes as a midfielder too. I reckon he'll shift infield secong half. 

Archived