Vs Southampton home (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roos, Lowe, Tomori, Keogh, Wisdom, Evans, Johnson, Holmes, Lawrence, Waghorn and Jozefzoon at a guess?

Not looking to wind Angry up, but if we’re going by players that have been lacking game time it could look something like this.

My guess at the team would be.....

Carson

Wisdom         Keogh      Tomori        Lowe

Evans

Holmes            Mount

Waghorn             Marriott            Jozefzoon

Roos, Bogle, Huddlestone, Bird, Johnson, Lawrence, Nugent.

Our front 3 havent played too much this season with Marriott not being given a start until QPR and Waggy and Zoon have had stop start season to say the least, keep them playing together to see how they gel.

Evans is a no brainer in DM as he needs game time to get up to speed. Keep Mount in the side so him and Evans can bond and as hes such a young prospect he needs to be playing as much as possible. Give Holmes a chance in CM and lets see if he can take it and run the show like Boro.

No change in Goal or CB as the more they play together the better they will all be. Wisdom to move across to RB for Bogle who may need a rest before Leeds, I hope Andre can keep showing us how good he can be and attack like he did on Tuesday. Lowe to come in at LB and it will be interesting to see how much he has developed up north of the border.

Hopefully a good crowd in too! think the Saints are preparing to "Trust Youth" as there focused on the league. Will be a good game but i think Derby to win 2-1 or 2-0. COYR!

5 minutes ago, rynny said:

If you feel like that is the case please send a private message to @David with the proof. 

Four pages in the prediction thread, all with random comments, yet the only one which is deleted and called 'inane' is mine, following a disagreement with you in Forum Issues yesterday. 

I'm not wasting my time taking it further as a) I think it's pathetic, and b) I have no faith in the impartiality of anyone running this forum. 

End of discussion. 

9 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Four pages in the prediction thread, all with random comments, yet the only one which is deleted and called 'inane' is mine, following a disagreement with you in Forum Issues yesterday. 

I'm not wasting my time taking it further as a) I think it's pathetic, and b) I have no faith in the impartiality of anyone running this forum. 

End of discussion. 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

End of discussion. 

I know you’re not interested but this isn’t true, just had a look and every post has a prediction. Some of which do have a line or two accompanying the prediction.

Also Mucker1884, Harrowram, JoeDerby all had posts removed before yours and ariotofmyown had a post removed after you.

Having ran a number of topics with competitions and questions for the supporters charter meeting, I know how frustrating it can be when collecting answers/questions whilst discussions are taking place throughout.

It’s just to make @mozza‘s life a little easier that’s all. 

Carson 

Wisdom Tomori        Keogh Lowe

Mount Evans Bird 

Lawrence               Holmes 

Nugent 

I think the only long shot there is Bird but I'd just like to see how goo this guy actually is highly talked about would be great to see him get at least half. Tbf that's 5changes frim the weekend and still a strong side, shows the strength in depth we have.

1 hour ago, David said:

It’s just to make @mozza‘s life a little easier that’s all. 

I take the point about keeping the thread clutter free, but there's no need to call people out by name, or insult them by calling their post 'inane'. 

There's no excuse for a moderator to use the situation to score personal points. A general reminder to everyone would have been sufficient.

13 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

I take the point about keeping the thread clutter free, but there's no need to call people out by name, or insult them by calling their post 'inane'. 

There's no excuse for a moderator to use the situation to score personal points. A general reminder to everyone would have been sufficient.

Nobody was called out by name. As I say, yours was the 4th post to be removed which this reminder was posted after. 

4A818C1E-6DFF-4C5B-9118-D3252CA0598B.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

What part of your post was inane? That's correct it wasn't, nor was it a team selection. It was the start of a conversation. The inane post was aimed at some else completely, because they had put up a silly post.

There was no point scoring, I'm not interested in that at all. I'm not going to change my style of posting, that I have used for the 8 and a bit years I have been on here and the couple of years before that on the DET, it was a bit of humour (in my mind), aimed at someone that wasn't you. I wasn't even thinking of our disagreement yesterday, it is gone, done, finished, for me anyway, I guess you want to hold on to some anger towards me, that's fine. So carry on throwing accusations around, trying suppress any form of discussion with me (end of discussion), keep hold of those grudges, it really doesn't bother me. 

11 minutes ago, rynny said:

. So carry on throwing accusations around, trying suppress any form of discussion with me (end of discussion), keep hold of those grudges, it really doesn't bother me. 

I'm disinclined to believe you, simply based on observing the way you behave. I have no interest in 'grudges', or in continuing this discussion, because it's tedious and because nothing I say would either prove or induce you to admit that what I say is correct. By the same token, you have no way to prove that it is not. 

If I accuse you unfairly on this occasion, then I apologise. Otherwise it's just down to your conscience to think about the way you treat people. 

3 hours ago, Lambchop said:

End of discussion. 

118AB25E-C549-49F2-9675-C0FD23634FEF.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

I'm disinclined to believe you, simply based on observing the way you behave. I have no interest in 'grudges', or in continuing this discussion, because it's tedious and because nothing I say would either prove or induce you to admit that what I say is correct. By the same token, you have no way to prove that it is not. 

If I accuse you unfairly on this occasion, then I apologise. Otherwise it's just down to your conscience to think about the way you treat people. 

The way I behave? I come on here to have a joke and a laugh, I'm not offensive to people and only joke with people who know that I am not being serious. Jeez, I even have "never take me seriously unless I am being serious" on the forum. Life is to short to be serious and get hung up on petty squabbles. 

End of discussion. 

1 minute ago, mozza said:

I'm just glad I ain't involved in this 'lovers tiff'..

Really you should be reffing it.

Like Kofi Annan, maybe you could invite them round for peace talks over Cod and Chips?

Archived