V Notts F*rest (h) match day thread

RiddingsRam

1 hour ago, philmycock said:

I'll be getting the train in from Attenborough around 2pm, I hope no-one thinks I'm a red dog as I embark in Derbados.

I know, I shall walk off the train and out of the station with my hands aloft, showing all my 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, just so everyone knows I'm a Derby fan and not a dirty inbred goggle-eyed red dog Gump, simples.

Singing Hands Up whilst wearing your best Soul suit and doing your best Soul moves along the way........

Hands up, baby, hands up,
Gimme your heart, gimme, gimme your heart
Gimme gimme
Hands up, baby, hands up,
Gimme your heart, gimme, gimme
All your love, 
All your love.

Hey Gump face, I love your smile,
Love your ways, I like your style.
What can I do to get closer to you?
Don't think twice or we'll beat you with ten.
Don't take advice, don't ask me when.
Just come by my Derby way, simply kiss me and say:

Rams up, baby, Rams up, ...............
With your head up in the sky,
Every day Brysons 5-0 is walkin' by,
Why don't you have the stars looking at me?

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Absolutely dreading this. Why can't they just get relegated and leave us alone?

Massive Forest win, season over, Lampard walks by Christmas.

Worst happens they go level on points... ??‍♂️... they won’t win anyway, we are Derby County.

1 hour ago, philmycock said:

I'll be getting the train in from Attenborough around 2pm, I hope no-one thinks I'm a red dog as I embark in Derbados.

I know, I shall walk off the train and out of the station with my hands aloft, showing all my 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, just so everyone knows I'm a Derby fan and not a dirty inbred goggle-eyed red dog Gump, simples.

Couldn't you just wear a Derby shirt... with "I 8 Fo*est" on the back?

...Would avoid any doubt, at least.  

Apparently, ducksT have scored the first goal more than any other Champ team so far, couple that

with our penchant for giving away the first goal and things look bleak - perhaps we can have a concerted

effort to change this on the 17th. I can still remember when we used to fly out the blocks with shots in the

first few minutes, credible chances as well  ? 

(thought this might help, its a cat face with smiling eyes and open mouth) lol

I’ll be leaving the shithole city I live in during the day for an afternoon session in my home town’s fine pubs before hopefully watching an epic victory. Following the game I think I will stay in my home time due to my inevitable drunken state and return to the shithole the following day to my beautiful wife and daughter, hopefully in a very smug mood.

In the build up, I hate this match. Nothing good about it, will take a draw now, anything but lose. But when we win, oh my god it’s good!! The 10 men remains the best game I’ve ever been to and I saw some stunning premiership performances in the 90s.

6 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I’ll be leaving the shithole city I live in during the day for an afternoon session in my home town’s fine pubs before hopefully watching an epic victory. Following the game I think I will stay in my home time due to my inevitable drunken state and return to the shithole the following day to my beautiful wife and daughter, hopefully in a very smug mood.

In the build up, I hate this match. Nothing good about it, will take a draw now, anything but lose. But when we win, oh my god it’s good!! The 10 men remains the best game I’ve ever been to and I saw some stunning premiership performances in the 90s.

I feel your pain, why did I have to meet a bird from Chilwell and then think it was a good idea to buy a house with her in this interbreeding area?! Bluebell at 1pm for a swift Doom Bar before train? ? 

6 minutes ago, philmycock said:

I feel your pain, why did I have to meet a bird from Chilwell and then think it was a good idea to buy a house with her in this interbreeding area?! Bluebell at 1pm for a swift Doom Bar before train? ? 

Sounds good to me! My missus ain’t even from Nottingham but her mates moved here so she settled here. All of our group no one is from Nottingham, the only red dog is from Kettering!! Work that one out! To be fair I get more grief from red dogs at Royce’s 

Everyone else will have played. We'll need a win to go third or fourth; if they win they overtake us. I love that it's at night under the floodlights, with a proper DERBY atmosphere. Our players will revel in it. 

Mount is so due a goal. Marriott and Wilson can't stop scoring and should bag one each too. Love to see Captain Keezy get one too. These games ebb and flow, but I hope the fans remain steadfast and in full voice throughout. 

Feels the first time in years they're close to us, but would you rather Karanka's steadfast defending or Frankie's verve and attempts to play beautiful football? I know who I'd prefer to watch and believe our beautiful game will triumph on the night. 

Perhaps a 4-1 and an epic night in which we rediscover our joie de vivre as a launchpad for the second half of the season. Come on you Rams! ????

I have only just got over losing to the chipeating clayheads from along the A50. There's no way I'm prepared to take a beating from Krankie's gumps from down the A52.

If they have the nerve to come at us (which I seriously doubt), we'll win 3-0 with superb goals from  Marriott, Wilson, Mount.

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Everyone else will have played. We'll need a win to go third or fourth; if they win they overtake us. I love that it's at night under the floodlights, with a proper DERBY atmosphere. Our players will revel in it. 

Mount is so due a goal. Marriott and Wilson can't stop scoring and should bag one each too. Love to see Captain Keezy get one too. These games ebb and flow, but I hope the fans remain steadfast and in full voice throughout. 

Feels the first time in years they're close to us, but would you rather Karanka's steadfast defending or Frankie's verve and attempts to play beautiful football? I know who I'd prefer to watch and believe our beautiful game will triumph on the night. 

Perhaps a 4-1 and an epic night in which we rediscover our joie de vivre as a launchpad for the second half of the season. Come on you Rams! ????

Can’t even tell you how much I’m looking forward to this one, missed the nights under the floodlights... and with Christmas just around the corner it’s gonna be a mental atmosphere. Got a few days to survive and close of play deadlines to hit then it’s a weekend bender ready for Monday night! COYR

6 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Well I get to do the Biggie , the highlight of a lot of Rams fans season and its the most well matched local derby in years . This fixture can make or break your working week , all form goes out of the window here anf I for one cannot wait. 

Monday (suits me fine) the 17th if December 19.45 k.o 

Fire away .......

It’s a high accolade to win a match thread against Forest, good luck @RiddingsRam!

Archived