V Swansea (h) match thread

RiddingsRam

14 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Who did stoke ruin in a friendly a few seasons back. Hughes or Thorne? Someone decent I think.

Giles Barnes.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does Waghorn have to do to get in? Most of our best performances have come when he’s been in, don’t get for the life of me why Bryson stays in/ nugent comes in. Bizzare team selection for me that, given what we saw against stoke. We’re much better with Wilson in midfield as well imo. Just get the team with the most balance out there!

Bryson and nugent have done the square root of duck all between them all season, seems like favouritism which I was hoping Lampard didn’t have to me. Hope they prove me wrong 

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

What does Waghorn have to do to get in? Most of our best performances have come when he’s been in, don’t get for the life of me why Bryson stays in/ nugent comes in. Bizzare team selection for me that, given what we saw against stoke. We’re much better with Wilson in midfield as well imo. Just get the team with the most balance out there

Waghorn not properly fit yet after his injury?

Mount/Wilson as the attacking midfield were when we really looked irresistible so I don't know why we've gone away from that when it's available.

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Waghorn not properly fit yet after his injury?

Mount/Wilson as the attacking midfield were when we really looked irresistible so I don't know why we've gone away from that when it's available.

Wilson is a lot worse when playing rw as well. He’s much better either centrally or on the lw. Bryson doesn’t deserve to play either-I’d have played Jozefzoon or Holmes instead after Bryson’s performance against Stoke.

6 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I’m not sure what Franks seeing in Bryson, Wilson is far more effective in the role, especially at home, and seems to really struggle when he’s shoved out on the right.

obviously both will have a stormer now....

Bryson needs to deliver. 

Archived