V QPR (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

4 hours ago, Duracell said:

What if you’re not a Soho House member? What’s the second best place to drink?

Sorry, too late now. Cross with myself for not thinking about it in the night.

The ground floor bar there is a good nearby spot almost opposite White City Tube and open to the public: https://thespaces.com/peek-inside-the-bbc-television-centres-white-city-house/

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

If anyone's a Soho House member, White City House is 10 minute's walk from the ground. And with a rooftop pool/bar - bring your Speedos! Next to the entrance to the TV studios. 

Good idea. They'll be loads of soho house members on here. Thanks for the tip

Surprised Waghord who played well when he came on out wide in the week, stays on the bench, yet Josefzoon comes straight into the tam having not even been on the bench. Pleased to see FloJo back in the fold, but just a bit puzzled by the thinking behind the selections.

5 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Surprised Waghord who played well when he came on out wide in the week, stays on the bench, yet Josefzoon comes straight into the tam having not even been on the bench. Pleased to see FloJo back in the fold, but just a bit puzzled by the thinking behind the selections.

3 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Weird that FloJo is back in from the start having not been involved in the last couple. What does Waghorn have to do to get a start? Did okay when he came on the other night. 

FL has mentioned a few times that how players train during the week is factored into his selections. Can only assume that this may have swayed him this time.

50/50 with that lineup myself. Glad to see Lampard recognised the lack of quality in our front three last game and has made a serious statement by dropping all of them for poor performances. Not sure it’s quite the right move, but it’s ballsy so good on him. Would have restored Davies myself being the captain etc and because of tomoris aerial weakness, but that’s a tough call so I can see leaving it until after the international break. Right call on Forsyth imo, he offers much more support to Tomori. Midfield did a good job so continue with that. Josefzoon for Bennett is the obvious call with Bennett underperforming, but I’m not sure on Lawrence myself, thought Wilson was the best of an underperforming front three and would have let him get to form, don’t see why Lawrence walks back in.

The only thing I take any real issue tho is why Marriott over Waghorn? Waghorn was our big money signing and brings other players into the game as a proper 9, and got an assist as the sub. Don’t see why he’s so out the picture. Not sure what Marriott offers yet myself other than being a poacher, maybe we’ll see more as he starts but I’m not so sure about that one in terms of our general play.

Archived