V QPR (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

Carson

Davies    Tomori.    Keough

bogle.                   Jono                Fozzy

Zoon     Mount            Waghorn

Marriot

Jeez. just realised how hard it is to pick my best derby 11 just now ,

really don’t think Tomori or keough can be fairly dropped and we would lack something from both if there were dropped but then Davies is too good to be kicking around the bench and that’s before I even consider midfield and attacking options,,, my head hurts

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ram93 said:

Really need a win tomorrow, especially as its the international break and going into that with a defeat and a 2 week break to go again certainly wouldn't be ideal.

The team i'd go for (if davies is fit)

Carson

Bogle           Tomori            Davies           Malone

Johnson

Bryson                             Mount

Jozefzoon                Waghorn                   Wilson

Keogh had a very good game against Norwich. Tomori was at fault for their goal by turning his back on the goalscorer. Why drop Keogh? I can understand dropping Bennett because he was comatose throughout and Waghorn looked sharp when he came on.

1 hour ago, Err ram io said:

I don't think Newcastle did him much gòod ? Now if it were another team whose name starts Nxxxxx Fxxxx

Then that might be different !!!?? 

I was so cross he refused compensation when he left the gumps, to be nice to Doughty. They were in dire trouble and I thought that might send them over the edge... I'd mailed Glick (I think it was him at the time) saying we needed to move for McClaren before he went to Forest, but it seemed like egg on my face when it didn't work out there. Meanwhile against QPR...

My prediction (not in the prediction thread as it's not formal) is a brace for Mason Mount, buzzing and unstopable from his England call-up, and a 1-4 win for the Rams to take us into the international break on a high.

1 hour ago, harwich ram said:

So where's the  best  place  for a pre match  drink 

I’m not sure but I’m going on Uxbridge Road some where. I once went to a pub at White City some years ago it was quite near the ground. They moved all the tables and chairs out. Lovely place. We had to sit on the floor.

I asked a QPR mate he said no away pubs near the ground and best to go to Shepherd’s Bush 

any idea how many are going 300 tickets left when I last looked 

Im coming into Paddington from Woodley/ Reading so hope to have a pint with you all and some point  ? . COYRs I want the bragging rights at work on Monday 

7am train from Newcastle for me and the Mike Ashley appreciation society.

Not sure where for beers but Soho or Camden will be somewhere along the way to the match. Seems a bit crap for pubs near the ground.

Quite slow getting into the ground apparently (especially with a decent following) so don’t leave it til the last minute folks.

21 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

I asked a QPR mate he said no away pubs near the ground and best to go to Shepherd’s Bush 

Im coming into Paddington from Woodley/ Reading so hope to have a pint with you all and some point  ? . COYRs I want the bragging rights at work on Monday 

About 2k ish apparently 

1 hour ago, Woodley Ram said:

2,800 going last I saw.

Carson

Bogle    Keogh    Tomori   Malone

Mount      Johnson      Bryson 

Wilson     Waghorn   Lawrence 

Wouldn’t mind Marriott for Waghorn but would give the starter 60 mins then bring the other on.

With Davies fit I would eventually like us to play 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 but think Frank will stick with the 4-3-3?!

13 hours ago, S75 Ram said:

Will be in Covent Garden too, the White Lion 'cos it has the better beers ?.

Setting off from home soon - really need to get a faster car ?

COYR

If you want the better beers, walk 5 minutes from Covent Garden to the craft beer co. At Covent garden 

10 hours ago, harwich ram said:

So where's the  best  place  for a pre match  drink 

If anyone's a Soho House member, White City House is 10 minute's walk from the ground. And with a rooftop pool/bar - bring your Speedos! Next to the entrance to the TV studios. 

Archived