V QPR (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

Really need a win tomorrow, especially as its the international break and going into that with a defeat and a 2 week break to go again certainly wouldn't be ideal.

The team i'd go for (if davies is fit)

Carson

Bogle           Tomori            Davies           Malone

Johnson

Bryson                             Mount

Jozefzoon                Waghorn                   Wilson

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, KCG said:

Why do people keep saying he'll drop Tomori if Davies comes in. From what I have seen he is a very gifted young player, who brings a lot of composure to the team. I agree he's looked vulnerable in the air, but with a player like Tomori you make a place available! I would bring Davies back in ASAP, but Tomori has to play as well, because we do not an abundance of players with his class.

Also has pace to burn which is  very evident when covering like Man U when got back to put off lukaku......I agree i would not leave him out could be good cdm as well maybe

3 hours ago, Harrowram said:

This is a must win game for me as we must keep in touch with the top 6 particularly as we have games against Boro and West Brom.

Bennett was abject on Wednesday night and should be dropped and replaced by Josefzoon. I would also rest Nugent and give Waghorn as he showed energy and purpose when he came on on Wednesday.

Neither Wilson nor Bogle use the full width of the pitch on the right which I don't understand. They both tend to cut in , which crowds and compresses the play through the middle. Bogle has the pace and fitness of Fredericks who used to play for Fulham. He should take a leaf out of his book when attacking down the right.

I don't think the sky is going to fall down if we lose chicken Licken.

seriously though, no way is it a "must win game". 

1 minute ago, S75 Ram said:

Just had a spot on pint of London Pride sitting in the sunshine ouside the Griffin at Brentford. Good start to the weekend.

Moving on to Chiswick High Street now for some more beers and a bite to eat.

It's still 24 hours until kick off, you are going to be hammered.

6 minutes ago, S75 Ram said:

Just had a spot on pint of London Pride sitting in the sunshine ouside the Griffin at Brentford. Good start to the weekend.

Moving on to Chiswick High Street now for some more beers and a bite to eat.

Make the most of the sunshine - it's going to tip it down tomorrow!

Hopefully the ball will zip across the surface and there'll be slick football on both sides.

I wonder how we'll react to McClaren as a fan group? I quite liked him and wouldn't be averse to a quick chorus of 'Steve McClaren is a Ram' but I know others hate him.

Of course, I don't like him enough to want him to do well against us.

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

Hopefully the ball will zip across the surface and there'll be slick football on both sides.

I wonder how we'll react to McClaren as a fan group? I quite liked him and wouldn't be averse to a quick chorus of 'Steve McClaren is a Ram' but I know others hate him.

Do you think when FL goes Mac might come back to manage the rams?  Just a thought or we more likely to keep Jody ? Mac can manage at a higher level still ?

Just now, Err ram io said:

Do you think when FL goes Mac might come back to manage the rams?  Just a thought or we more likely to keep Jody ? Mac can manage at a higher level still ?

No, I think twice is enough! But it would be nice to acknowledge what he did do for us.

As for Lampard - I think him and Jody might come (and leave) as a package. Hopefully not soon, though.

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

No, I think twice is enough! But it would be nice to acknowledge what he did do for us.

As for Lampard - I think him and Jody might come (and leave) as a package. Hopefully not soon, though.

I agree ! 

Yes to both your replies!

1 hour ago, angieram said:

You've been misinformed. It's always glorious sunshine in London Town! ?

I like him and would sing it, and he should be, but if Steve McClaren really were a Ram he wouldn't have been seduced by Newcastle. 

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I like him and would sing it, and he should be, but if Steve McClaren really were a Ram he wouldn't have been seduced by Newcastle. 

I'm bored, but not quite bored enough to go round that particular circular argument once again!  ?

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I don't think Newcastle did him much gòod ? Now if it were another team whose name starts Nxxxxx Fxxxx

Then that might be different !!!?? 

3 hours ago, KCG said:

Why do people keep saying he'll drop Tomori if Davies comes in. From what I have seen he is a very gifted young player, who brings a lot of composure to the team. I agree he's looked vulnerable in the air, but with a player like Tomori you make a place available! I would bring Davies back in ASAP, but Tomori has to play as well, because we do not an abundance of players with his class.

Absolutely agree. I would play Davies and Tomori. 

But just cannot see him dropping Keogh. 

4 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

This is the thing.. I tend to agree that Davies/Tomori has the most balance but how can you justify dropping Keogh?! It’s a real dilemma, but I feel Curtis has to be in there somewhere 

2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

3 at the back (tomor Keogh davies)

Malone Bogle wing backs

Midfield 3 as normal (Bryson mount bJ)

Lawrence and Wilson up front

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

This is the thing.. I tend to agree that Davies/Tomori has the most balance but how can you justify dropping Keogh?! It’s a real dilemma, but I feel Curtis has to be in there somewhere 

352 formation is calling ?

Push mount forwards? 

Archived