View from the outside 2018-2019

Derbados

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, we all have our night as clubs but the bank-fest for Frank is almost contrived. He'll end up managing West Ham, which would be a wet dream for the media.

That bouncing poo is ducking cringe.

It'll be worth it when we can carry on calling them 'Frank Lampard's Derby County™' long after he's ducked off or been sacked.

More priceless gems here

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=44511&page=191

6 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Aye, we all have our night as clubs but the bank-fest for Frank is almost contrived. He'll end up managing West Ham, which would be a wet dream for the media.

That bouncing poo is ducking cringe.

It'll be worth it when we can carry on calling them 'Frank Lampard's Derby County™' long after he's ducked off or been sacked.

More priceless gems here

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=44511&page=191

So they're not bitter then? ?

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Stuart Attwell-  just the name gives me a headache .   To be fair whenever we play United in a cup game we have a goal ruled out for offside that wasn't or they score one ( or when they beat us 3-1 in the cup two) that are incorrectly given onside. 

That was a great finish by Rooney- slightly offside- but a great finish, ( That would mean it should be ruled out then Mr Lineker, but not to worry eh)

It makes this victory so much sweeter that Stuart Atwell, despite his best intentions, couldn't stop Derby beating Man United.

View of Man Ure corporates, not very generous .......bunch of trucking sore ass losers got me kicked out when we went 2-1.

Mardy barstewards complained to a steward and I was politely requested to exit my seat, which I did grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Had to watch penalties on t.v screen inside, they really are a whinging self entitled bunch.

I’m going to really hate them now.

I can't believe how calm Derby fans are being about what Lampard is doing to their club.

They've sold the divisions top goal scorer and brought in a right load of rubbish. He seems to have completely underestimated the quality level of the championship and continues to do so.

Wilson and Tomori are not even close to being ready for this level, they look like they should be playing youth football.

Even in the Reading game that they won they looked awful and Lampard was powerless to effect the game. Compare that with Karanka when he made the formation switch to 4-4-2 to match them and introduced energy up top with Cash and Soudani and completely changed the flow of that game.

I guess thats what happens when you hand a championship club to a manager who has never managed a single game. A complete novice.

Keogh has looked even worse than usual. Even their better players are aging rapidly. If they stick with Lampard they are a bottom 5 team. Possibly relegated but at best within 5 points of it. Waghorn for £5million. Im still laughing at that one.

They seem to have had another roll of the transfer dice. I can't imagine the budget it great to correct this summers mistakes. They could be in for a rough few years and the Lampard connection means it will all play out in the spotlight of the national media.

LOL

Some lovely bits on #mufc. 

We can't be drawing with no marks like Wolves and Derby our teams worth 500 million.

We lost to a pub team with a cow as a logo

Can't believe were losing to competition minnows in the Carabao cup

We should be stuffing rubbish from the championship in half an hour- 

A team like Derby should be cannon fodder for Utd-

It should have been 4 nil in twenty minutes we deserved to win.

Some give a bit of begrudging praise but centre on the fact Man Utd should not lose to inferior teams like us and wouldn't have if Mourinho was replaced by Zidane or similar.

Miserable mardy arsed buggers.  Think their fans under 30 forget there was a time United won two cups in twenty years and other teams won things as well.

28 minutes ago, Will the Ram said:

I was listening to Talk Sport on the way home from the game.

One caller said they shouldn’t be losing to us because we’re the worst team in Premier League history!

The phone in was quite funny. Man Utd fans moaning. You’d think the world is about to end.

Heard that on talksport, couldn’t stop chuckling ??

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

Some of their fans are a tad mardy and arrogant but the post match thread on their main forum is highly complimentary with most saying Derby deserved to win. 80% of their mardiness is directed at Jose unsurprisingly with the balance mainly reserved for Phil Jones  http://www.redcafe.net/threads/post-match-vs-derby-county.441746/

Especially this guy...

https://twitter.com/keiththompson__/status/1044700476216872962

Archived