Hull (A) Carabao Cup Match Thread

Derby blood

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounded like the best performance for a long time. Huddlestone and Mount running the show! Great goal by Jozefzoon.

Im nervous about Saturday now as you’d expect Hull will play a stronger team and you would expect to spend the next few days working on tactics to counter us. But really really encouraging stuff and certainly gives Frank some tough decisions for Saturday.

Great to see Huddlestone back.

We’re playing alright but we haven’t had to be better than alright, they are dreadful. Shows how good our squad is considering we’ve both made 9 changes. 

Waghorns goal was so good technically. 

Honestly we could be 4-0 up here easily without getting out of second gear and they’d have no complaints. Their fans have just sang ‘what the fxxking hell is this?’ To their own team... 

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Sounds like the passes have come from Johnson.

Huddlestone also. Few times they’ve mentioned his first time passing allowing derby to move the ball quickly, you’re right to mention Johnson though, think he played the pass for the goal and again sounded good.

1 hour ago, Norman said:

As someone who likes to have a pop at Bradley on here.....I hope he has a good game in a position he must prefer. The position, for me, is there to be taken off of Bryson.

errr...we are playing 4231

3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Someone did but it looks like it's been removed along with my gif, so unfortunately it looks like it's not allowed. If you can get on twitter and search #dcfc they won't be too difficult to find

Nice one. I'm.not o. Twitter but googled #dcf c and found them. 2great goals coyr

Archived