Hull (A) Carabao Cup Match Thread

Derby blood

2 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Sorry guys, the only way to watch this game officially is by either being at the match or having access to Sky Sports News.

We can’t promote other ways of watching the goals or listening to the match. 

Just turn a blind eye for a few minutes before you delete them. 

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Are we the only team in the country that plays our ressies in the league and our first team in the league cup?

I was thinking the same. Both cup games I've liked the team more than the league games. 

Never usually happy to see Johnson play but can't argue that this season he brings something to the midfield that's been missing without him. Not really sure what it is but he brings it even when his passing is off.

Feel positive about this team because we haven't got a settled 11. We haven't got balance in the middle. We don't know who our DM is. And we are playing well in quite big patches, winning a good few games and I think the most important for the fun factor... We always score!!

5 minutes ago, sage said:

errr...we are playing 4231

You sure?

You're probably better informed than me but its sounding like hes quite advanced

Great so far. Hull got a few youngsters in - they look very unsure defending. 

My picks first half - Josefzoon,  Johnson, Mount. 

Keogh and Tomori solid. Roos made a good save (one of two) just before half time.

Huddlestone moving ball quickly ( apart from one error).

It's hectic stuff! 

21 minutes ago, rammieib said:

This'll be a cricket score. They're awful. Movement, pace, correct decisions being made. 

Everyone looks good.

0-2 is a cricket score - usually when Derbyshire are batting.

6 minutes ago, Gil said:

Just can't see Lawrence & Nuge getting dropped after being two of our better players so far. I do think long term this will be our front 3 though.

Two of our better players? Lawrence has been rubbish, with his fluke free-kick goals masking over his poor performances.

No player in the Championship has lost the ball more than Lawrence after 5 games.

It’s not like he’s playing CM and tasking with linking player and playing throughballs. He’s on the wing, and he constantly runs into traffic. Head down, plays for himself.

Hopefully FloJo’s performance will see him nail down a first-team spot and push Lawrence to the bench.

We’ll be a better team withour him.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Two of our better players? Lawrence has been rubbish, with his fluke free-kick goals masking over his poor performances.

No player in the Championship has lost the ball more than Lawrence after 5 games.

It’s not like he’s playing CM and tasking with linking player and playing throughballs. He’s on the wing, and he constantly runs into traffic. Head down, plays for himself.

Hopefully FloJo’s performance will see him nail down a first-team spot and push Lawrence to the bench.

We’ll be a better team withour him.

you know something i think you might have a point

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

@Duracellare we ok posting a link to the dcfc hashtag that is likely to include clips of the goals, for those people who don't have a Twitter account and aren't quite sure how to get to it?

No. In fact it’s probably easier to avoid mentioning the club at all, and just small talk instead.

What did you have for tea? I reheated some vegetarian curry.

Archived