Hull (A) Carabao Cup Match Thread

Derby blood

Another really good goal, two confidence boosting strikes for two new players.

Suspect defending from Hull, but Jozefzoon picked up the ball midway in the Hull half, had the defender back-peddling all the way into his own box, before tucking it neatly away in the far corner.

Sounds like we've been completely dominant this half - now let's try and save some goals for Saturday...

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky Sports News is freely accessible isn't it? I don't actually know, but I thought it was. If so, should be no problem. If you have to pay for it, probs best to stick to twitter.

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

You've just quoted it so you're in on it now. If I'm going down I'm taking you with me

Nothing is showing for me, just a link that leads nowhere.

So either my computer can't handle your gifs or you're just not very good with this technology lark. I'm going to go with the latter...

Just now, Kernow said:

Nothing is showing for me, just a link that leads nowhere.

So either my computer can't handle your gifs or you're just not very good with this technology lark. I'm going to go with the latter...

Works for me. Sounds like your pc is poo .... Dave not paying you well enough? ?

I really hope we play the same front 3 on Saturday as ever since we signed Waghorn this is the front 3 I was anticipating , and the one I think that  would cause the most damage, I think Flo Jo looks much more threatening than Lawrence and Wilson and he also has that bit more end product than bennet.

Archived