v Ipswich Town (H) Match Thread

Derby blood

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, admira said:

Our line up the last time we beat them at home. This has to end tonight Frank PLEASE!

Stephen Bywater

Marc Edworthy

Michael Johnson

Morten Bisgaard

Paul Boertien

Dean Leacock

Seth Johnson

David Jones

Giles Barnes

Steve Howard

Jon Stead

Win tonight, it’s a sure sign we’re going up ??

3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

My first match this season due to being away. Half fan or some such.

COYR. Hope we can break this weird hoodoo Ipswich have over us.

my first game this season too, cant wait!

1 hour ago, IlsonDerby said:

Why wisdom at CB? I’d say he’s been our shakiest performer in defence (and I’d imagine Frank is of this opinion too). 

Id go 

carson  

bogle keogh tomori foz 

evans 

johnson mount

joz waghorn lawrence 

Why Forsyth at LB he’s been our shakiest performer for 4 seasons 

Suffolk Ram here. I can’t see the game tonight as I am on nights and start at 5:30pm, so it will have to be radio Suffolk’s biased pro  Ipswich shitty commentary with my 4 shift workers who are all Ipswich fans including my boss .

In the morning at 6am I hand over to the incoming day shift and again 3 of them are Ipswich fans , so I would sell my soul to the devil for a win tonight to keep them all in order or my life will be hell for the whole season regardless wether we win the return game or not , and they are all buzzing for tonight’s game and expect to roll us over big style.

This game for me is the biggest game of the season and a win tonight will allow my pure white ram beacon shine bright amongst the waves of Tractor boys blue shirts filling every area of my workplace.

Come on Derby... don’t let me down ????

COYR

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

You can't access the red button on Now TV so I don't think you can get it there unfortunately.

been on nowtv forum and apparently they may appear as they appear in a list of games available on nowtv. so might not be worth paying up for yet.

just realised as well that i missed out on a deal of 10months of sky sports for £179 as well... 

15 minutes ago, Jortat said:

Suffolk Ram here. I can’t see the game tonight as I am on nights and start at 5:30pm, so it will have to be radio Suffolk’s biased pro  Ipswich shitty commentary with my 4 shift workers who are all Ipswich fans including my boss .

In the morning at 6am I hand over to the incoming day shift and again 3 of them are Ipswich fans , so I would sell my soul to the devil for a win tonight to keep them all in order or my life will be hell for the whole season regardless wether we win the return game or not , and they are all buzzing for tonight’s game and expect to roll us over big style.

This game for me is the biggest game of the season and a win tonight will allow my pure white ram beacon shine bright amongst the waves of Tractor boys blue shirts filling every area of my workplace.

Come on Derby... don’t let me down ????

COYR

I feel your pain. I live in Stowmarket and most of my friends and colleagues are all tractor boys. Please, not another spawny win for Ipswich at Pride Park!!!

Nervous. 

The only things that are keeping me reasonably stable is that Ipswich might be a tad over confident and we have learned a lot in the last 3 games. 

The other thing is, that despite defeats, we have had several little passages of play that make me think if Lady Luck, gives us a kind bounce or two, the tide will start running in our favour. I wouldn’t want to be playing this rams team if they get their tails up.

COYR 

1 hour ago, Topram said:

Expecting no more than 24k tonight, they will bring a mini bus, sky showing all games and ruining night games. And now Derby showing them in RamsTV we aren’t helping ourselves!

Home attendances are not as affected by it being on TV as you'd think. Away attendances are more so though.

A rocking season will see high numbers every game regardless of how accessible it is to be viewed elsewhere. Every home sell-out we've had in the league has been televised. At least, I can't think of one that hasn't.

If its a low attendance tonight, it's because there's still a large number of folks who've not bought into the season yet, not because its on TV.

Archived