Crazy Keogh hating

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/08/2018 at 19:27, Seaside Sam said:

don't need to back an opinion up with anything,my opinion he ain't any good and that's it

I think I've said this before - Opinions are like bumholes - Everyone has one - Everyone think their own doesn't smell but other people's do ?

On 16/08/2018 at 08:33, 86 points said:

Think it's all about 'supporting' the team really. You win and lose together and if we'd taken our chances on the day, nobody would be talking about Keogh. This endless rubbernecking back to that final is tedious as fook. 

Is that because it's 4 years ago now by any chance? That there has been a LOT more controversial thing happened since then?

20 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Did anyone catch Keogh and Mount celebrating after Mounts Oldham goal, they seem to get on. ?

I suspect Keogh is a very good influence in the squad - Seems like a nice bloke and smarter than the average footballer - Speaks well, seems to know what he's talking about - Plus has had to deal with bad patches and his own fans giving him almost constant grief - Probably a great role model for professional resilience...

45 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I've had a quick look at the highlights from the Oldham game and noticed Tomori made 2 mistakes that could have cost us goals, if that had been Keogh, this place would have been a bit livlier than it is.

Oddly I had a mate last night saying how 'classy' he thought Tomori had looked on Saturday (Chelsea fan) and how he'd made 1-2 last gasp blocks (sounds very much like Keogh...) - But because he looked the part had glossed over that he made a couple of mistakes which led to goals

• 2 weeks later...
Sith Happens

Flippin disgrace this fella. What on earth did was he doing going up and scoring a goal???

Should have been back defending,  bloody lucky Preston didnt break and score a goal.

?

At 32 he's got the experience and overall plays more good and steady games than bad ones. On the down side is obviously his age and the fact he is at best a good championship player and would not make it in the top division. So if Frank got us promotion, we would be looking for a couple of decent centrehalfs.

Archived