What's happening with George Thorne?

twinthe_12

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

Maybe it’s me but that doesn’t seem to hint at anything. 

Nice dress though

One of the buttons doesn't match. ?

Seriously though, let's remember how brilliant GT was when he first came here on loan, remember why we signed him, how he chose us over the Baggies, how much he inspired everyone when playing well, and how hard he's worked to come back from being crocked. 

There's still time for him to scrap for a place, have a run in the matchday squad, make a contribution this season and remind us all how brilliant he can be when fully fit.  I for one hope that's how it will pan out this season.  GT as lynchpin with runners either side would be something to behold if he can find a way to get back into contention.

Sorry, can't really read anything into that post about him getting into the team or moving on loan? 

If I was going down the dangerous speculation route, just possibly evidence for @Ramchop and his 'Thorne has been overweight or not training properly for a while' angle!

'Finally good to see him at peak fitness'....thanks darling. Feel for the lad, be like dating Jose Mourinho with back handed compliments like that.

I don't think we should sell Huddlestone at all, last season he was one of our most naturally gifted footballers on the pitch. When fit he'll surely start ahead of Ledley. His passing ability is the best we've had since the turn of the Millennium. 

10 hours ago, Papahet said:

Didn’t even make the u23s earlier today.

Sad to see how much the injuries have hit, needs to look at Jack Wiltshere and realise he can overcome them and kick start his career still young enough

I wouldn't use jack Wilshire as an example of a player overcoming serious injuries personally

8 hours ago, David said:

This is a polite request to keep it clean, this is a players girlfriend and you are all creepy old men on the Internet. Anything crude will have me in your inbox with the clipboard.

Thank you.

Archived