8 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Stand back fellas, I got this.

TVbfjjfv TV TVdhjjkn TVyfsfg

When did you learn Welsh? 

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ramchop said:

Poor nutrition, obesity and smoking also.

Blimey. That’s a little OTT isn’t it? Obese? Really?  Heaven knows what my clinical description would be. Awaiting the Reaper obese, maybe. And I’m only 13.5 stone when wet and 5’10.5”. 

2 minutes ago, Gisby said:

Sorry need to go in the loft to unearth my Warlord code book to solve this one ?

You go to the loft to "unearth" stuff? Well he's not speaking Irish then or you'd understand him?

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Alpha said:

Straight after England lost to Iceland. If you want more details

Charlotte Church. Bangor?

Yes of course i would. ?

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, RedSox said:

Blimey. That’s a little OTT isn’t it? Obese? Really?  Heaven knows what my clinical description would be. Awaiting the Reaper obese, maybe. And I’m only 13.5 stone when wet and 5’10.5”. 

I bet George has less body fat on his whole body than ramchop has on his left arm. Just saying. 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Alpha said:

Well if it's only going to take a minute, I'll wait

Very Good. I would give that two laughs if i could.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

Not since her 'voice of an angel' days.

She was only 12 when that came out.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Im just glad he (or she) elaborated on the first post or i would have been confused too.

Oh dear. I feel asleep with my phone in my hand. Then, half asleep, I tried to correct my error.

Not my finest hour ?

On 30/07/2018 at 15:28, Coconut said:

Probably quite unfairly (and almost certainly complete balls) I've always thought he seems to have quite of a weak constitution, he always seemed to have the sniffles in interviews and I imagine him to have been quite a sickly child!

I'd say he's been desperately unlucky, and he has, but it just feels  like, if any player was going to pick up an infection from surgery for a broken leg, well it would be Thorne wouldn't it? Again, grossly unfair, but... ?

Why is Thorne's recovery always blighted by minor niggles? Why wasn't Forsyth's?

It's just.... aaarrrrggghhh.

On 30/07/2018 at 16:43, G STAR RAM said:

His passing is the saddest part of his demise.

RIP in peace George

Ps. Sorry, don't know what you're doing there Coconut.

4 hours ago, Paul71 said:

What evidence do you have for this?

What, his walking around the pitch doesn't show this? His game was/is based around being in the right place, not being a headless chicken. Hence languid

3 hours ago, RedSox said:

I wasn't saying he is. I'm saying they are common causes of surgical infections. But tbh it is a common issue in athletes who get injured, as they are used to eating a lot and burning it off. He does turn up overweight every pre season though, so there's also that as a reason why he struggles for fitness..

Buuuuut since you bring it up. According to his bio on dcfc.co.uk, he's 188cm and 83kg *cough*that's an underestimation *cough cough* making his BMI 23.4. And it's not out of the realms of possibility for him to put on half a stone which would make him clinically obese

Archived