Martyn Waghorny - Signed on a 3 year deal

Carnero

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

That’s the thing for me. He gets loads more assists than Vydra does and is far more versatile, mobile and physical. 

Which is something we’ve probably missed since Martin was injured in Mac’s first spell. An attacker who’s the ‘full package’.

Let’s have a bit of faith in Lampard. He wouldn’t be my choice, but football is all about opinions and Lampard must feel strongly about him. Technically, I have no doubts he’s a good player. I do worry that his head drops quickly and confidence seems to be a factor for him. I do like how he’s a creator too. Here’s to hoping. 

7 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Anyone thinking mels got something up his sleeve like renaming the ground again for a good sponsorship deal ?

My theory, and it is total speculation on my behalf may I add, is that a certain sports agency will not want for the can of worms to be opened in a Court of Law surrounding certain signings (imagine the precedent if it was found that their agency was complicit, other clubs would be on it like a shot) and are going to/have agreed to settle a court case out of court.

12 minutes ago, Nookiebear1 said:

Well Clough wanted to sign him and he was always quite good at spotting a player. I think this will work out well

.??

22 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Rated for years?? How come he’s spent the last couple of years playing non league Scottish football then going to Ipswich. Hardly rated by anyone who counts

And here he is now being NOT rated by someone else who really doens't count  ???

Archived