Martyn Waghorny - Signed on a 3 year deal

Carnero

14 minutes ago, Gisby said:

Agree, too much of a coincidence: Abraham’s at Chelsea, not gone anywhere yet, frank & jody connected to Chelsea & our No 9 shirt is vacant. Not too hard to draw a conclusion!!! ?

I think someone should by a Derby shirt, get Abraham number 9 on the back and hand deliver it to him with a note saying “you know it’s made for you”

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I think someone should by a Derby shirt, get Abraham number 9 on the back and hand deliver it to him with a note saying “you know it’s made for you”

I’m in .... who’s organising the collection?? ???

Nugent is crap he runs round and does nothing. Marriott will be good this season but need another option to compete with Marriott and Bennett. Waghorn would of suited it last night but I think the fee is too hefty. Abraham makes sense, just imagine......

1 hour ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Glad we’re not wasting loads on him rather see us get another left back in and a striker that can hold a ball up and get the midfielders into play if we’re not going to use Martin..

I will reserve judgement on this one and sees how he gets on at Boro…...I see Pulis and Assombalonga have had a bit of a fall out, how about a straight swap with Vyds???

Archived