Martyn Waghorny - Signed on a 3 year deal

Carnero

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

No chance on swap deals, especially for our overpaid deadwood. Our wage bill will be on a different planet to Ipswich 

Unless they are balanced about it and realistically know they are not going to play here and can get a 3–4 year deal plus a goodbye present 

Part exchange doesn't seem likely to me, unless its players willing to take a wage cut. 

Ipswich are notoriously tight.

Blackman, maybe. Knowing how little gametime he'll see.

But who else will take a cut? 

In terms of fit, Johnsons the best fit for their system. But he must be on £££ after the big money move.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Part exchange doesn't seem likely to me, unless its players willing to take a wage cut. 

In terms of fit, Johnsons the best fit for their system. But he must be on £££ after the big money move.

I think Blackman and Pearce. 

Wisdom can cover CB. As can Evans when he signs on Friday. 

1 minute ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Dont ACTUALLY post the images!

Scared the poo outta me, scrolling up on my phone. The twitter handle was the last thing I saw.

Jesus.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Can’t see Johnson wanting to go their with his Norwich links...

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I’m sure someone’s already said it, but the players in the last year of their contract might be willing to, for a 3 or 4 year contract, depending on how big the drop in wages would be of course.

then again, could £3m plus sending a couple on loan be a possibility?

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

I’m sure someone’s already said it, but the players in the last year of their contract might be willing to, for a 3 or 4 year contract, depending on how big the drop in wages would be of course.

A loan to see out their contracts? 

Possibly. 

Dont know how Ipswich could get assurances that another team couldnt sign them from free agency under their nose though.

10 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Subsidised for a year with option of further contract? 

Archived