Tenerife

Poynton ram

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not his fault he's ordinary - but he's known he's not gonna get a place in the team and just sits about.

I think that's a little unfair. He's always looked a model professional to me. He's turned out for the sub 23s when asked to and given his all whilst trying to help the kids. He's come in to a few games towards the end of the season and at no moment has he looked off the pace due to fitness problems. He's (arguably) not worth worth what we paid for him, but that's not his fault.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I think that's a little unfair. He's always looked a model professional to me. He's turned out for the sub 23s when asked to and given his whilst trying to help the kids. He's come in to a few games towards the end of the season and at no moment has he looked off the pace due to fitness problems. He's (arguably) not worth worth what we paid for him, but that's not his fault.

He's another Weimann, very jolly to have around I'm sure but nothing more...

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Jeez, I remember Veronica's, I think I went there in 1985, in the strip in Las America's wasn't it?

Yeah 92 for me. 

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Perhaps I’m being thick, but I’ve got no idea who these guys are...

5ACD7A93-AB58-4EA5-9906-0415326747BE.jpeg

B510F9EC-12C5-415C-A773-C63694072474.jpeg

6ED14E2E-F216-4D31-B60C-B9861565BCCE.jpeg

I think it’s Ledley and Huddlestone in the first, Bogle in the second and Davies in the third , but I’m not sure. I think the heat might be getting to me. 

21 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I think it’s Ledley and Huddlestone in the first, Bogle in the second and Davies in the third , but I’m not sure. I think the heat might be getting to me. 

I reckon THudd, Ledley, Bogle & Lowe.

Not sure how to read Lampard regarding Vydra and Martin. He almost over explains Vydra being not fit enough to travel (over-compensating and covering the transfer?), then skirts over Martin with “He’s had his issues, he’ll have his own programme.” 

Not an injury (personal issues), or just so out of the picture Lampard considers him an afterthought?

7 hours ago, cosmic said:

Not sure how to read Lampard regarding Vydra and Martin. He almost over explains Vydra being not fit enough to travel (over-compensating and covering the transfer?), then skirts over Martin with “He’s had his issues, he’ll have his own programme.” 

Not an injury (personal issues), or just so out of the picture Lampard considers him an afterthought?

Issues is code for he’s a fat b@@@@@d and we are selling him 

Archived