Tenerife

Poynton ram

We still have a big squad and loads of midfielders. Plus they have taken 5-6 U23’s with them so maybe want to look at those first as they are deemed closer to the step up. 

I hope he gets his chance but might have to wait a while

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

One thing for sure is that Lampard and Morris have already methodically been through this squad and made some big decisions.

I also loved it how Lampard was in the thick of training and getting involved. This IMO would go down very well with most players when they can actually be shown what to do rather than trying to explain. 

Also just reminding them he's still better than all of them.

1 minute ago, Beagle said:

Hudds  looks like he has lost a few pounds and moved more in that video than in most games last season.

The bits of him I saw in the vids I thought he looked lumpy and slow - he's still a big boy.

14 minutes ago, Boycie said:

No athlete?

bloody hell, have you lot heard yourselves? I bet he’s fitter than all of you.

Roy Mac posted that whilst on the treadmill wearing his Mo Farah vest, didn’t you know?

22 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

That would be true if I was a professional athlete.

And it would also be true that if Chris Martin was called “lumpy” and not an athlete you would be jumping down other members keyboards right now. 

Huddlestone is clearly an athlete having been a professional footballer for 16+ years now, and those “lumps” are most likely muslcles which you and I didn’t even know you could have.

31 minutes ago, David said:

And it would also be true that if Chris Martin was called “lumpy” and not an athlete you would be jumping down other members keyboards right now. 

That's the point ain't! Huddlestone has the manoeuvrability of a tank and is probably on as much money as Martin - he's done little for Derby bar some long passes, but he's a star. Don't you get it?

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

That's the point ain't! Huddlestone has the manoeuvrability of a tank and is probably on as much money as Martin - he's done little for Derby bar some long passes, but he's a star. Don't you get it?

To be honest I’m not sure what your point is, a member commented on how good Huddlestone looks and you’ve come in with lumpy and not an athlete. So no, I don’t get it, nor do I know how much money both men or even you are on for that matter.

Archived