Tenerife

Poynton ram

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

No one goes to Skeggy now, it’s so 80’s. 

Ingoldmells/Fantasy Island is where it’s at.

I've been away a long time. You're telling me that this is now based in Skegness/Ingoldmells? I must give it a try next time I'm over!

22BA23B2-F331-4AFD-B770-F18D3763A37D.jpeg

4 hours ago, Norman said:

I would like to know more.

Long story, but to make it shorter, first night out in Tenerife, many adventures, ended up falling asleep on the beach, waking up in the sand, tried to get a taxi home, got ushered into an ambulance instead, spent the next two nights in hospital before checking myself out to continue my holiday, drink my beer through a straw. 

I have no idea what happened to me, but I like to assume 8 guys set upon me, 7 bodies are now floating in the Atlantic, and the last one got a lucky punch. 

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/07/tenerife-trip-will-be-important-for-us

The Rams fly out to the Canary Islands this afternoon for an intense six-day period of training before the games schedule kicks-off the following week.

One would imagine that Lawrence and Ledley will be on this trip, but of prime interest is whether Chrissie is there, and if there are any loanees that will making an appearance. Perhaps a deal or two done that has been kept under wraps to date?  

Archived