Tenerife

Poynton ram

Anyone know when the Tenerife training camp is and are there any matches planned over there?

With this  hot weather not sure they need any overseas warm weather training and with all the cost cutting would have thought they would have stayed in the UK. What's wrong with Skeggie?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Anyone know when the Tenerife training camp is and are there any matches planned over there?

With this  hot weather not sure they need any overseas warm weather training and with all the cost cutting would have thought they would have stayed in the UK. What's wrong with Skeggie?

Skeggie would be fun ? Its not just running around a field in the sun though, its a proper high-tech place - I believe when football clubs go there they rent out a huge portion of the facility, not just the 'football' stuff.

http://tenerifetoptraining.com/en/tenerife-top-training/

We go on sunday mi owd . Me and Hilda fly from east mids at 09.45 on Thomas cook . Ive gorra a taxi booked an all. Mr Lampard happened ta mention ta Hilda whilst she wa cleaning his office at PP ( thats pride park) that he needed someone ta rub sun tan cream in so me and Hilda are going . Funny though that Richard keough asked me to rub cream in and said i dunt need any clothes on whilst doing it ....

13 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

If you need to be told, it's too late for you.

Archived