Peter Marples and Mel Morris

NottsRam

There seems to be a lot of bad blood between Mr Marples who I believe was one of the league of Gentlemen assembled by Peter Gadsby, and Mel Morris.  I was on a DCFC related page on FB and saw a comment by Peter Marples, had a look to see if it was the same guy.  It is and reading through his posts (which are made public) he seems very very bitter towards Mel Morris and indeed DCFC as a whole.  It seems he feels he has been badly treated and that Mel's running of the club is a shambles.  Alludes to the fact that Rotherham is a far better run club than Derby and seems to have almost a hatred for all things DCFC.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

Alludes to the fact that Rotherham is a far better run club than Derby

Yet one will finish bottom 3 next season, the other won’t. Can we have Burton back instead?

13 minutes ago, David said:

Yet one will finish bottom 3 next season, the other won’t. Can we have Burton back instead?

It’s all relative though. In my opinion Burton are a better run club than Aston Villa but Villa naturally have(or had) more resources due to being a bigger club and larger fanbase 

47 minutes ago, McLovin said:

It’s all relative though. In my opinion Burton are a better run club than Aston Villa but Villa naturally have(or had) more resources due to being a bigger club and larger fanbase 

Everyone who supports Villa will have to adopt Burton once Villa collapse!

4 hours ago, NottsRam said:

There seems to be a lot of bad blood between Mr Marples who I believe was one of the league of Gentlemen assembled by Peter Gadsby, and Mel Morris.  I was on a DCFC related page on FB and saw a comment by Peter Marples, had a look to see if it was the same guy.  It is and reading through his posts (which are made public) he seems very very bitter towards Mel Morris and indeed DCFC as a whole.  It seems he feels he has been badly treated and that Mel's running of the club is a shambles.  Alludes to the fact that Rotherham is a far better run club than Derby and seems to have almost a hatred for all things DCFC.

Didn't they use Marples helicopter to bring in Billy for his big arrival!

50 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Certainly seesm to be anti Morris. That's two of us..

I don't believe you've mentioned that before.

What a brave stand you are making though. Not even that he has done some things wrong and some things right. Just anti regardless. Bravo.

9 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

What a brave stand you are making though. Not even that he has done some things wrong and some things right. Just anti regardless. Bravo.

I guess AR thinks he's done more wrong that right .It's a forum it's his opinion what's wrong with that ?

11 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

I thank you for your input.. ?

Definately anti, well spotted. 

Anyway back to my post, the geezer is anti Morris and so am I.. Suck it up, it was quite simple. Or can't we mention Morris in case it upsets you. That's not a question by the way, I aint really bothered what you think,

17 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I thank you for your input.. ?

Definately anti, well spotted. 

Anyway back to my post, the geezer is anti Morris and so am I.. Suck it up, it was quite simple. Or can't we mention Morris in case it upsets you. That's not a question by the way, I aint really bothered what you think,

DNoy6XHWAAAqbgm.jpg

There is a chap on twitter posting some interesting stuff about Derby, no one seems to know who he is @hkram8 

The reason I mentioned is because his pinned post on twitter relates to comments by Peter Marples @Boycie and very much worth a read. I have no idea if any of it is true 

26 minutes ago, rsmini said:

There is a chap on twitter posting some interesting stuff about Derby, no one seems to know who he is @hkram8 

The reason I mentioned is because his pinned post on twitter relates to comments by Peter Marples @Boycie and very much worth a read. I have no idea if any of it is true 

He showed up a few weeks ago on here. I can’t find the thread now though. 

Archived