Peter Marples and Mel Morris

NottsRam

1 hour ago, rsmini said:

There is a chap on twitter posting some interesting stuff about Derby, no one seems to know who he is @hkram8 

The reason I mentioned is because his pinned post on twitter relates to comments by Peter Marples @Boycie and very much worth a read. I have no idea if any of it is true 

He’s the ex Derby now Brentford, but currently climbing onto a fence to see how Frankie does before committing himself.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
9 minutes ago, Orphanram said:

If there is any criminal or suspicious activity going on at PP, Marples will solve the case

Aslong as there is no rush. ?

4 hours ago, King Kevin said:

I guess AR thinks he's done more wrong that right .It's a forum it's his opinion what's wrong with that ?

I was criticising his opinion, not saying he can't have one. Just feel it's a depressing position to be 'anti' our owner, a fan who has poured millions into the club. 

Has he made mistakes? Yes.

Is it ok if we point these out? Yes.

Has he done good things? Yes.

Can we point these out too? Yes.

Why be 'anti' though?

5 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

I thank you for your input.. ?

Definately anti, well spotted. 

Anyway back to my post, the geezer is anti Morris and so am I.. Suck it up, it was quite simple. Or can't we mention Morris in case it upsets you. That's not a question by the way, I aint really bothered what you think,

I know you ain't bothered what I think. You are the self-styled @Angry Ram and you don't give a fk about what other people think.

I do care what you think though. I also think it's a shame that a passionate fan like your good self is actively anti our owner. Ask questions, challenge constructively, but don't be against him surely?

4 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

I think hkram8 had a brief cameo on here not so long ago but was enlightened swiftly and that was that. I got the impression there could be an agenda/mischief making with some of his posts to be honest. 

There is an HK Ram who makes regular what I would term "nutter"-type posts on another Derby County forum.

11 minutes ago, MikeS said:

There is an HK Ram who makes regular what I would term "nutter"-type posts on another Derby County forum.

There is another Derby County forum ??? ? Seriously though, sounds like it could be the same chap, must crave the attention or summat.

I just can’t understand how you can be an ‘ex Derby County fan’?

I don’t think I could stop being a fan even if Mel Morris purposely ran me over...it just doesn’t happen. 

Also like somebody else said, Peter Marples clearly lost a lot of money and is very bitter. I’m sure most clubs have people with similar agendas, most just don’t publicly post it on social media! 

1 hour ago, Mckram said:

I just can’t understand how you can be an ‘ex Derby County fan’?

I don’t think I could stop being a fan even if Mel Morris purposely ran me over...it just doesn’t happen. 

Also like somebody else said, Peter Marples clearly lost a lot of money and is very bitter. I’m sure most clubs have people with similar agendas, most just don’t publicly post it on social media! 

Or maybe marples hates the fact mel has done so well and he has never quite reached the value mel has.Moneys a funny thing.

As for angryram he quite entitled to his opinion. But to be anti is a little strong as i dont really see the reason. Mistakes have been made yes but hes a far cry for the three amigos.if you met him (mel that is) id say you might change you opinion.

30 minutes ago, Ramet said:

As for angryram he quite entitled to his opinion. But to be anti is a little strong as i dont really see the reason. Mistakes have been made yes but hes a far cry for the three amigos.if you met him (mel that is) id say you might change you opinion.

Depends.

There’s an ever increasing amount of rumours that suggest we’re in deeper than Mandingo. 

9 minutes ago, cannable said:

Depends.

There’s an ever increasing amount of rumours that suggest we’re in deeper than Mandingo. 

What rumours?

25 minutes ago, cannable said:

Depends.

Not really sure why rumours are necessary, the accounts are made public so there's not much to speculate about.

Sith Happens
7 hours ago, Ramet said:

What rumours?

Bill down the pub heard it from his barber who got told by a forest fans gran.

11 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

I know you ain't bothered what I think. You are the self-styled @Angry Ram and you don't give a fk about what other people think.

I do care what you think though. I also think it's a shame that a passionate fan like your good self is actively anti our owner. Ask questions, challenge constructively, but don't be against him surely?

Fook me I only said I was anti as well. Nothing more, nothing less, no diatribe just a couple of words. Just anti.  Jeeezus 

I have an opinion, I don’t shoot anyone down for liking him. I might question some points though but that’s it. 

People need to get beyond the ‘Angry Ram’ thing and read a little. 

Archived