2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Andi Weimann celebrating in front of the red dogs when he set up the Brizzle goal ???

Could do with Bristol falling off a cliff now though. There’s a nice gap forming keeping the top 6 from the rest of the pack. Apart from Bristol. 

I just have nightmares if there being a breakaway top 7, and us ending up 7th. The sooner we can get a significant gap between us and 7th, the sooner I can start wondering about how close we are to 2nd. 

2 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Could do with Bristol falling off a cliff now though. There’s a nice gap forming keeping the top 6 from the rest of the pack. Apart from Bristol. 

I just have nightmares if there being a breakaway top 7, and us ending up 7th. The sooner we can get a significant gap between us and 7th, the sooner I can start wondering about how close we are to 2nd. 

Brizzle will hit their peak and go on one of their 10 games without  win type runs soon. They've always been very streaky under Lee Johnson.

It was a good set of results for us today really.

Great start for O’Neill!! 29k sell out crowd treated to a flat performance. Weimann sets up the winner, He’s changed to 4-4-2, £13m man is an unused sub second game running and if that’s not hilarious enough Martin now wants to sign James McClean!!!!

Early days but this could be a fantastic appointment!!! ??

Some posts have been hidden due to the content, and references to it. Some expressing concerns.

I agree with the comments that we would not be happy if it was one of our fans being ridiculed on the Forest forum.

I think our forum is a bit above that level.

8 hours ago, Boycie said:

Some posts have been hidden due to the content, and references to it. Some expressing concerns.

I agree with the comments that we would not be happy if it was one of our fans being ridiculed on the Forest forum.

I think our forum is a bit above that level.

I saw what happened, At least we didn't go national TV about it.  Fair play mods in taking it down

20 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

I saw what happened, At least we didn't go national TV about it.  Fair play mods in taking it down

Yep agree. Have your fans given up the fella taking the piss out the lad wearing a derby top in notts yet? 

On 20/01/2019 at 07:58, BramcoteRam84 said:

Great start for O’Neill!! 29k sell out crowd treated to a flat performance. Weimann sets up the winner, He’s changed to 4-4-2, £13m man is an unused sub second game running and if that’s not hilarious enough Martin now wants to sign James McClean!!!!

Early days but this could be a fantastic appointment!!! ??

Well, we did say he was a footballing dinosaur. The 4-4-2 was brilliance.

Archived