2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/01/2019 at 22:24, Ellafella said:

Yes; I think MoN is a good appointment. I have a lot of respect for him. He gave a very moving speech at Pride Park at Brian’s memorial. A very clever and intelligent chap with a degree in law from Trinity College and an expert on the Hanratty case. The only potential issue as others have noted is that he speaks his mind and that may not sit easily with the big Greek. I suspect he’ll get them up next year. I actually once succeeded him as coach when he went off to Celtic...that’s right...He was coach of my son’s school team and when he left I took over the job. I think the Red Dogs have chosen well...for once. 

What are you doing in six months time? 

5 minutes ago, David said:

That how many years it’s been since you’ve been up there?

Had a couple of Derby fans working in the house last week

They said the same, and after loads of us both talking over each other, they were horrified that in the last thirty years, only forest had won silverware.

play off winners doesn't count

9 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

They said the same, and after loads of us both talking over each other, they were horrified that in the last thirty years, only forest had won silverware.

You was talking about 30 years ago? Why does that not surprise me ?

14 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

30s a pretty arbitrary number though. 

Why not go for the last 50 years, or 100 years. 

Oh, and European cups against malmo don’t count. 

In fact, duck it, if we’re making rules up, only 1st division titles won in the past 100 years count. 

Who wins?

6 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

You knowingly allow Derby fans to work in your house?  Half Dog!

What! Forest lost?

But they had a sell out crowd that would be worth a 2 goal headstart! And they have a new manager that will lead them back to their glory days and he will play more attractive attacking football now negative Karanka has left!

What do you mean they only had one shot on target?

47 minutes ago, ossieram said:

What! Forest lost?

But they had a sell out crowd that would be worth a 2 goal headstart! And they have a new manager that will lead them back to their glory days and he will play more attractive attacking football now negative Karanka has left!

What do you mean they only had one shot on target?

You’ve watched derby too much. You’re starting to think that everyone gets a 2 goal head start. 

Archived