2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

7 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Serious question forest fans - does the fanbase for the 2 Nottingham clubs divide along geographic lines ? My Bristol city supporting mate believers that which side of the Avon you were born determines whether you're City or Rovers. 

There are 2 clubs in Shottingham?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, MK said:

And to think I was scared of forest just a few months ago. Itll just make it even funnier when they finish 15th as always. 

20 years outside the top flight, you took them seriously? They’ve spent longer in the third tier since Y2K.

Last time they were up there the fans had these in their pockets playing Snake whilst Dave Beasent was letting in goals as Carlton Palmer wondered around midfield.

4ED0A232-362F-40A3-9145-E60270F61B50.jpeg

They have fans in University now that have never seen Forest in the top flight and you was scared of them?

Most scary thing about Forest is they still believe they are a big club and deserve to be up there, all because they brought back a couple of tin pots from Europe back in the 70s when even the likes of Steaua Bucerest and Red Star Belgrade later made the final. 

Notts County Anglo Italian Cup win over Ascoli was more impressive.

On 08/08/2018 at 18:34, Paul71 said:

To be honest if there is a smell its more likely the bs you keep coming out with.

You are obviously confident to have joined on here and letting us know how brilliant you are, where were you though for the past few seasons when you were fighting relegation? Easy to come on jumping up and down cause you spent a few quid. Lets see if you are still here in a few months if your season collapses like it normally does around the end of September time.

I miss Caesar, used to cheer me up no end he did.

On 24/01/2019 at 04:12, HantsRam said:

Serious question forest fans - does the fanbase for the 2 Nottingham clubs divide along geographic lines ? My Bristol city supporting mate believers that which side of the Avon you were born determines whether you're City or Rovers. 

It's hard to answer the question, as supporting both clubs is more of a p,unishment, currently.

On 24/01/2019 at 09:58, David said:

Proper club Notts County are, the original Nottingham football club, great tradition, colours. They’ve even won the Anglo Italian Cup, Forest would love to have been as successful in Europe.

The first rule of European success club is??

Dont talk about European success club

Could I just ask how long ago Forest last won the last of their European Cups? 

I’m wondering because of the regularity that their fans mention it. I mean it can’t be more than 20 years ago can it? Surely not?

And who was the opponent - was it the likes of Real Madrid, Juventus et al? Or was it a minnow such as Malmo or the mighty Cologne?

Just curious really. 

4 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

I’m wondering because of the regularity that their fans mention it. I mean it can’t be more than 20 years ago can it? Surely not?

And who was the opponent - was it the likes of Real Madrid, Juventus et al? Or was it a minnow such as Malmo or the mighty Cologne?

Just curious really. 

You lot literally mention it every other thread on here.. 

Its not our fault Sam Longson decided Forest were a more deserving club for success than Derby.. 

Don't be jelly ?

On 24/01/2019 at 09:58, David said:

Proper club Notts County are, the original Nottingham football club, great tradition, colours. They’ve even won the Anglo Italian Cup, Forest would love to have been as successful in Europe.

In answer to the how often do Forest fans mention it....

Perhaps David is a Forest fan?

7 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

Just curious really. 

We had to play the ex champions.

Archived