Cameron Jerome - Signed for Göztepe

RiddingsRam

1 hour ago, rynny said:

Didn't want to post it when he was still here as he should have support of the fans but seeing so many posters put that he is a good professional, top bloke etc thought now was the right time to post it. 

This is something that has made me lose respect for quite a few Rams players, especially on occasions where a senior has told one of the younger kids 'you don't have to do that'.  I don't want to name names but thankfully all the known offenders are no longer at the club.

On the other hand, say what you want about him, but Savage was great with the fans

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, rynny said:

Any professional that moans about signing autographs for kids outside the ground loses all respect from me. Whining and moaning, huffing and puffing cos he has to sign a few autographs, love to see him do that in Turkey, see how the fans react to him there for doing that. 

Wow I didn't know that. May have to retract my statement now. Whilst he should remain professional at all times, I guess we all can have our off days. It wasn't after a game where he'd spent 90mins chasing hopefully punts into the corner, was it?

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Wow I didn't know that. May have to retract my statement now. Whilst he should remain professional at all times, I guess we all can have our off days. It wasn't after a game where he'd spent 90mins chasing hopefully punts into the corner, was it?

No, after the open training session. 

4 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

That is not good then. These kind of events are organised for a reason so I totally  understand your frustration with him. 

@rynny was singing if Jerome scores we’re on the pitch all training session though. I’m not surprised he snubbed him later. 

Obviously he will deny it.

On 31/08/2018 at 23:44, rynny said:

Any professional that moans about signing autographs for kids outside the ground loses all respect from me. Whining and moaning, huffing and puffing cos he has to sign a few autographs, love to see him do that in Turkey, see how the fans react to him there for doing that. 

What was that song from Frozen again?

Maybe his dog had just died. Maybe he wasn't feeling well. Maybe, after doing all the pre-season promotional stuff like interviews in the training camp in Tenerife, being this year's next Cindy Crawford doing the new kit modelling etc, maybe he thought that he was a major part of the club's plans going forward and he had recently been told to find a new club. Reacting as he did is wrong, but maybe there are mitigating circumstances. He is human.

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Maybe his dog had just died. Maybe he wasn't feeling well. Maybe, after doing all the pre-season promotional stuff like interviews in the training camp in Tenerife, being this year's next Cindy Crawford doing the new kit modelling etc, maybe he thought that he was a major part of the club's plans going forward and he had recently been told to find a new club. Reacting as he did is wrong, but maybe there are mitigating circumstances. He is human.

But,but, he’s on mega money!

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

If that was the case I wouldn't expect him to say "Jesus Christ, I have already signed loads of things already today, why didn't you get them in the ground?" not something that should be said to kids, imo.

48 minutes ago, rynny said:

If that was the case I wouldn't expect him to say "Jesus Christ, I have already signed loads of things already today, why didn't you get them in the ground?" not something that should be said to kids, imo.

Not the reaction he should have given no. As I said, reacting as he did is wrong. But just as I didn't know all the facts of his reaction we don't know all of the reasons behind it. As @Boycie jokingly said he is very well paid for a job part of which entails signing autographs, particularly on open days such as this, but for someone who has always been praised for his interaction with the fans it does seem a strange response.

On 01/09/2018 at 11:46, Steve How Hard? said:

Wow, you're easily swayed. Your own personal opinion completely overturned by one post lacking in any kind of detail.

Ever thought of going into politics? 

Archived