18/19 Home Kit

Day

18/19 Home Kit  

333 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Duracell said:

Hate it for the sponsor. I know, I know, gambling sponsorship is everywhere. But that doesn’t make it any more acceptable for me.

On a day like this, have to say feel the same.

Kit great, just wish we wouldn’t have linked up with a gambling industry sponsor; always an element of negativity tagged to them, that’s the only reason for my dislike.

I like the sponsor...its a bit like when certain groups take on negative names (no, I'm not giving examples) and proudly wear them as a badge of honour.  We've stolen Forest's ideal sponsor just like we have taken everything else from them.

11 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I like the sponsor...its a bit like when certain groups take on negative names (no, I'm not giving examples) and proudly wear them as a badge of honour.  We've stolen Forest's ideal sponsor just like we have taken everything else from them.

I didn't like the sponsor at all but you've proved the power of positive thought and made me reconsider. ? … find the best out of something and use it. Nice one Chester thanks 

6 hours ago, Mr Giggles said:

Looks fantastic, really classy 

My first word was classy too. It’s plain but clean looking and not overdone. Like the diamonds on the short sleeves, not sure how they’ll look on long sleeves though.

Like the top-of-the-shoulder lines too. And the cut of the neck. ?✔️

Archived