18/19 Home Kit

Day

18/19 Home Kit  

333 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 minutes ago, angieram said:

I love the shirt - relieved that the sponsor logo is black - that and the retro design makes me think that I might even buy a home shirt this year.

I hope we got an extra half million out of the sponsor for getting Frank to unveil it yesterday of all days. Slick marketing! 

Nah, they missed a trick. They unveiled it on the 31st, should’ve waited til the 32nd. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Probably reading too much into this, but why only a handful of players names available to put on the back of the shirt?

Davies isn’t one of them... ?

£10 mil bid on the table from stoke!! ?

Who’s available? Butters, Blackman and Olson?! Never getting rid of those!

On 31/05/2018 at 09:15, ariotofmyown said:

Looks good, although I just lost 750 quid on Blackjack.

Double or quits mate?

On 31/05/2018 at 09:27, bigdavethemaddog said:

is there only me that hates the badge as it is? if you knew nothing about football then you wouldnt know the badge was Derby County.

Wash your bloody mouth out youth

On 31 May 2018 at 09:27, bigdavethemaddog said:

is there only me that hates the badge as it is? if you knew nothing about football then you wouldnt know the badge was Derby County.

I think it's just you mate. Why should it matter, or we should care, if someone who knows nothing about football wouldn't know the badge represents Derby County?

7 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Home GK shirt colours listed as Black/Phantom.

What colour is Phantom?!

Just black by the look of it, both the shorts and socks say the same, socks have some bits of grey on but the shorts are plain black front and back.

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 12.10.53.png

Archived