18/19 Home Kit

Day

18/19 Home Kit  

333 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

My first look at the new kit during the Notts County game.

Is it just me that thinks the home kit (particularly from the back) looks like a bit like a kids sailor suit?

Derby-v-Notts-County.jpg

I see what you mean but I actually liked the four black bands across the back of the all-white version - thought it made it easier to pick out players' movement. On the tv at least! 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're still going with black shorts though right? They change to all white because of Notts County and it'd be too similar? I'm personally waiting for the third kit to be announced, but the away kit is looking likely for me.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Is white shorts the norm for the kit or was that just because we were playing Notts? 

What colour shorts were the home team wearing? 

Would the colour clash with black?

I know it’s early but come on. 

1 minute ago, David said:

What colour shorts were the home team wearing? 

Would the colour clash with black?

I know it’s early but come on. 

?

Yes, I know that Notts County were wearing black shorts, my knowledge of that reality was implied in my question by the use of "just" - I simply hadn't seen any pictures of the full kit yet, only the shirt, and I'd not looked it up. So I thought I'd throw the question out in passing while I went to a meeting.

A simple "Shorts are black, as usual" would have sufficed. 

Just now, SaintRam said:

?

Yes, I know that Notts County were wearing black shorts, my knowledge of that reality was implied in my question by the use of "just" - I simply hadn't seen any pictures of the full kit yet, only the shirt, and I'd not looked it up. So I thought I'd throw the question out in passing while I went to a meeting.

A simple "Shorts are black, as usual" would have sufficed. 

As would a Google search or even checking the opening post in this topic which reveals the kit ?

3 minutes ago, David said:

As would a Google search or even checking the opening post in this topic which reveals the kit ?

This thread was a few pages old when I saw it and if that's the case I don't read OP's, I always skip to the last page and go back only if an argument is taking place ? 

I did vote on the poll though! 

Archived