Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

On 05/11/2017 at 09:59, Pearl Ram said:

He’s having a hard time Wolfie, in and out of hospital this year, been told he’s fit for work, lives in a town in Lincolnshire where there are little opportunities for a bloke in his 50’s so just letting him know we’re thinking of him. :thumbsup:

Should have sent him a cheque for the price of the card with Happy Birthday wrote on the back.

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Upside down christmas trees. Like this one...

They just look bloody evil to me.

da86e61e-9fa9-11e5-b857-12771640ddce.jpg

Its not an upside down tree, its an uspside living room.

Apparently Maths Campaigner Matt Parker has asked the government to change the football used on road signs as they are not correct. He has a petition going which has so far received over 21k signatures.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/derby-news/part-derby-sign-centre-national-721019

I am thinking of asking the government (via petition if needs be) if they can arrange for Mr Parker and the 21k who have signed the petition to get a life, its nice to know in a time of austerity etc that they think spunking god knows how much money on replacing every road sign in the UK that has a sign to a football ground on it, is a good thing.

They all want a big slap round the face.

11 hours ago, Norman said:

I get that you dont have to move the sofa, which solves that problem.

But what about the f****** tele :lol:

11 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Never noticed that. How do you sit on the sofa and watch the tv anyway? 

11 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Mirror on the opposite wall

10 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

This is @froggg gaff, he likes putting stuff in front of the TV. Been caught red handed before.

I'm guessing if they want a tree like that then they've probably got an Exorcist type swivel head anyway. Problem solved.

On 10/30/2017 at 01:46, Paul71 said:

Walkers on shared bridleways with cyclists.

Ok not all of them, but been down on cromford canal today and a large portion of them look at you like you have just done a dump on their brand new cream carpet. Its a shared bridleway so expect people on bikes, its always older people that look at you like your some sort of criminal, im not going fast, im being patient, im not expecting you to jump out the way immediately but dont moan and grumble as im going past, im just as entitled to be here as you.

Especially the couple today who we approached slowly, rang our bells with no response from them, so slowly got nearer and rang the bell again only for the woman to turn round and act like i was the clown from IT waving a massive dagger in her face. Queue the old fella start ranting about giving them more notice with the bell, so i say what do you mean ive been ringing it, their response was 'well we are walking and talking we cant be expected the hear you'...so how can i give you more notice if you arent going to hear me until im within a couple of meters of you?

Then a rant about having to give walkers the right of way, so im saying 'i am doing, im waiting until you know we are there and can move over, what do you want me to do, get off and walk behind you all the way into cromford?'

My favourite walk in the world. And up the incline.

37 minutes ago, scarboroughwa said:

Paying at a hospital in the first place.

c****.

I get there should be charges. Years ago when we were at the BBG loads of people parked in the DRI for football as was free so you can understand why they started charging.

The charges at the royal arent excessive really, if you are there on an appointment its usually capped at 2 hours, and if there for a few days i think family etc can get a pass for the week at about £9.00.

I can understand it being a problem if you are elderly, on benefits though, not sure if they have allowances for that or not.

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I get there should be charges. Years ago when we were at the BBG loads of people parked in the DRI for football as was free so you can understand why they started charging.

The charges at the royal arent excessive really, if you are there on an appointment its usually capped at 2 hours, and if there for a few days i think family etc can get a pass for the week at about £9.00.

I can understand it being a problem if you are elderly, on benefits though, not sure if they have allowances for that or not.

Hehe. BBG. Respect.

Public transport. 

Today is my first day at new group counseling sessions in derby. As I have been struggling with fatigue decided to go on the bus. So walking to bus stop and the bus sails past 8 minutes early. 

I get it may be a couple of minutes but surely 8 is far too early.

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Public transport. 

Today is my first day at new group counseling sessions in derby. As I have been struggling with fatigue decided to go on the bus. So walking to bus stop and the bus sails past 8 minutes early. 

I get it may be a couple of minutes but surely 8 is far too early.

It is more probable that it was the bus before that is late.

Just now, rynny said:

It is more probable that it was the bus before that is late.

Not according to their website, everything on time.