Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

52 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

People (but in my experience this is women) who can't load the dishwasher properly.

Dangerous ground Wolfie, very dangerous .. Mentioning this might engender the "well you do it then" response 

55 minutes ago, jono said:

Dangerous ground Wolfie, very dangerous .. Mentioning this might engender the "well you do it then" response 

I do do it, most of the time. Emptying it is a job I hate, so if the system is followed it makes it quicker and easier to empty.

It's not rockect science. Just put all the same items together, so they can be easily grabbed and put back in the cupboards with the minimum fuss. But no, that's too hard for some people who would rather mix plates of different sizes and mix up the cutlery.

Of course now she does it for a lark just to annoy me. She's so funny.

12 hours ago, reveldevil said:

No excuses, you know what shop you're in, and how you're going to pay!

Shopping on the belt, bags ready and cards out, it's a maximum of 2, payment and loyalty! 

Shopping piled in the bag, obviously leaving the eggs till last, than a quick shuffle of the payment card and points card, anything more than a 5 second delay = instant death!

Sounds harsh, but think what you could do with those extra minutes!

Your cut from the same cloth as me from the sounds of it.  I take it a step further by ordering my items by which bags I'll put them into.  Veg first followed by tins, bottles, frozen and finally squashable/breakable stuff.  That way I know what's in each bag when I get home to unpack...  I know that sounds OCD but it saves plenty of time.

I can't stand fookers who have a entire conveyer belt full of stuff but won't let you nip ahead of them cus all you've got is a bag of crisps.  I happily let folk like that go, but that's because I'm not an ignorant c***

7 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Your cut from the same cloth as me from the sounds of it.  I take it a step further by ordering my items by which bags I'll put them into.  Veg first followed by tins, bottles, frozen and finally squashable/breakable stuff.  That way I know what's in each bag when I get home to unpack...  I know that sounds OCD but it saves plenty of time.

I can't stand fookers who have a entire conveyer belt full of stuff but won't let you nip ahead of them cus all you've got is a bag of crisps.  I happily let folk like that go, but that's because I'm not an ignorant c***

Same here & I think it's related to the dishwasher thing as well. Just trying to be efficient.

7 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Same here, but I do Frozen and chilled first, then fruit and veg, then packets and tins. Anything that might leak/stink gets bagged separately.

I also let some one with a couple of items go ahead of me, especially if she's got high heels and big tits.

Jack Whitehall, needs a punch in the kisser.

Mel Giedroyc, how does she make a living as a comedienne ? She's about as funny as the head gasket going on your motor.

Modern "comedy" My wife and I had the bafta's on the other night, best comedy section came on and we looked at each other with a do you get this ? expression.

Men who wear shorts to work in winter so we can see their new calf tattoo.

Busy mums on the school run.

Sky's OTT coverage of the last game at Upton Park, who gives ?

3 minutes ago, Norman said:

Impatient people

People who tag you in random threads

High likes to posts ratios

People from Burton

Gingers (I don't even know if you actually are a ginger:D).

Fireman Sam.

Gingers.

People who have the potential to top my likes to post ratio.

Gingers.

People who call me impatient.

Did I mention gingers?

I can see a feud developing here young/old (I don't know your age) Norman...:p

P.S. Sorry once again @Duracell

16 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Gingers (I don't even know if you actually are a ginger:D).

Fireman Sam.

Gingers.

People who have the potential to top my likes to post ratio.

Gingers.

People who call me impatient.

Did I mention gingers?

I can see a feud developing here young/old (I don't know your age) Norman...:p

P.S. Sorry once again @Duracell

Ctrl C and then Ctrl V my words.....into notepad, or Word if you're rich...this feud will be bigger than any that ronnierondale could muster.

So big in fact, a podcast showdown will be recorded by summer's end.

I hope you likes to post ratio falls below 1/1, and you cry, you filthy gingerist!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Norman said:

Ctrl C and then Ctrl V my words.....into notepad, or Word if you're rich...this feud will be bigger than any that ronnierondale could muster.

So big in fact, a podcast showdown will be recorded by summer's end.

I hope you likes to post ratio falls below 1/1, and you cry, you filthy gingerist!!!!!!!

image.jpeg

What's unrealistic about the Harry Potter films?

A ginger has two friends...

Customer satisfaction surveys ! Box ticking excercises to ask you to answer questions you don't have so they can pat themselves on the back, while remaining resolutely deaf to the issues you do have.

All this mind numbing and obsessive collection of data. It depersonalises trade and makes us all in to numbers. 

On 9 May 2016 at 20:12, ketteringram said:

Many years ago, I gave a lift home to a lad of about 18. He'd been out with one of my daughters, on a first date. When they got back, I offered him a lift back to his place.  

He got into the car, and without saying a word, ejected the cassette from the player (it was a long time ago!), and replaced it with one from his jacket pocket. Then pressed play. 

There wasn't a second date. 

I'm more surprised that he got home............

On 9 May 2016 at 17:10, EastHertsRam said:

Radio 2.... I have that on at work, mainly because we're in different motors everyday and I can't be arsed to set up my DAB radio on a daily basis. My gripe is being a bit of a rock orientated fan, which they play fairly often, they will follow LedZeppelin with Little Mix.

Now, I'm sure Little Mix fans are as keen on Led Zeppelin as I am on LM but surely them and your 1D's are radio 1 material. 

I can listen to a lot of current stuff no problem if it's well written and performed but draw the line at Little Mix, it's music for little girls to spend their pocket money on isn't it ?

If they cut down on the pish, it would be an alright station, no adverts is great.

That's what really irritates me about the BBC.  They ramble on about no adverts.  They obviously don't listen to themselves.  There is tons of advertising on BBC TV and radio but it's all about themselves and their frequently crap programmes.  

A couple of work gripes:

People at work who are unable to make a cup of tea unless it's really milky. Even when I ask them to just put a drop in.

People who leave the sinks full of pots or just dirty from washing their hands & the kitchen area a mess generally. There are 15 of us in the company and no daily cleaner - who exactly do they think is going to clean the mess up?. Basically it's selfishness and thoughtlessness and that winds me up wherever I see it.