Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

1 minute ago, StivePesley said:

"More than three million adult colouring books were sold in the UK in 2015"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36357986

That means that statistically someone on this thread must have bought one. Will you dare own up?

I bought one for the girlfriend. 

She's a graphic designer, so it shuts her right up if she's stressed about owt.

1 hour ago, StivePesley said:

"More than three million adult colouring books were sold in the UK in 2015"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36357986

That means that statistically someone on this thread must have bought one. Will you dare own up?

I'll admit I've bought several recently, but they're for my child, Tarquin.

Hes just turned two, and we found conventional children's colouring books just weren't stretching him enough, indeed the line's were somewhat restricting his creativity. 

Whilst I'm on the thread,what annoys me is people who ask who your child is doing, just so they can boast how much better their own offspring are doing in comparison! 

Naaa don't bother with books when there are plenty walls to express myself on for free. I was very disappointed about the closure of the spot .. Great texture on the walls there, gave real depth to artwork. 

(Message to intercepts dept at GCHQ This is a joke .. I don't do it honest ) 

When someone (ok my wife) texts someone for the answer to a question you require the answer to in the next 5 mins, but will urgently call someone to query if they're doing something in 6 months time!!!

Women who drive with their chest 3 inches from the steering wheel

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

When someone (ok my wife) texts someone for the answer to a question you require the answer to in the next 5 mins, but will urgently call someone to query if they're doing something in 6 months time!!!

What about blokes who recline the seat so far they are almost lying horizontal and can barely see through the windscreen .. arms outstretched .. They think they are driving an F1 car that needs a half turn lock to lock, when in fact it's a 2002 Vauxhall corsa 

1 hour ago, jono said:

What about blokes who recline the seat so far they are almost lying horizontal and can barely see through the windscreen .. arms outstretched .. They think they are driving an F1 car that needs a half turn lock to lock, when in fact it's a 2002 Vauxhall corsa 

You mean chavs???  I hate everything chavs do, including breathing...

I've always wondered, do chavs, realise they're chavs and knowingly aim to be chavy???  Also, do chavs have a collective nickname for normal people???

Sith Happens

You dont see it as much now, but lads who wear their jeans so their boxers show, and not just a little bit but like with their arses hanging out, wtf was all that about?

baggy19n-4-web700-700x400.jpg

1 hour ago, jono said:

One of my mates does this, in his beemer. Annoys me to the point I won't take a lift off him :lol:

Drivers of huge cars who don't give way. Saw one today who squeezed through double parked cars so fast he whacked the door mirror off his 4x4. It's just bullying. 

And people who say 'myself' instead of 'me', as in 'call back and ask to speak to myself'. What? Learn your own language, you're just thick. 

On 24/05/2016 at 09:57, ramsbottom said:

Women who drive with their chests 3 inches from the wheel, but their waist 15 inches back are ok by me.

People who expect their point to be taken seriously on a public forum, yet insist on using wot instead of what, etc.

Genuine spelling mistakes I can live with, but to not even be arsed to type 1 or 2 extra characters when you wish to express yourself means I'll never take your point seriously. 

It's probs just me who has this problem, obvs.

4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

People who expect their point to be taken seriously on a public forum, yet insist on using wot instead of what, etc.

Genuine spelling mistakes I can live with, but to not even be arsed to type 1 or 2 extra characters when you wish to express yourself means I'll never take your point seriously. 

It's probs just me who has this problem, obvs.

U wot?

"Innit" 

"aks" as in aks me a question

The Australian interrogative. I.e.  making every statement sound like a question

Metalwork in Functional parts of the body. .. All those snotty nose rings ewwww and how on earth do you kiss with studs and loops in your lips and doesn't your beer leak out of your cheeks when you've got a hole in it ? 

Yeah I know .. I've turned in to my Dad 

On 5/11/2016 at 09:58, Wolfie said:

A couple of work gripes:

People at work who are unable to make a cup of tea unless it's really milky. Even when I ask them to just put a drop in.

People who leave the sinks full of pots or just dirty from washing their hands & the kitchen area a mess generally. There are 15 of us in the company and no daily cleaner - who exactly do they think is going to clean the mess up?. Basically it's selfishness and thoughtlessness and that winds me up wherever I see it.

Completely off topic but this post reminds me when my mate was in a band, he was from Long Eaton and the other three guys Illson .We went to pick one of the Illson guys up he lived in a terrace just off Bath Street with his mum and dad.

We walked in his dad was watching TV with a crate of ale next to him and I kid you not a pile of dog ****.The lad wanted his favourite t-shirt ,his mum told him it wanted washing .

She does no more than stick it in a bowl of greasy washing up and then proceeds to iron it dry from wet through leaving it with scorch marks .

He did wear it to the gig that night .

On 11/05/2016 at 09:58, Wolfie said:

People who leave the sinks full of pots or just dirty from washing their hands & the kitchen area a mess generally. There are 15 of us in the company and no daily cleaner - who exactly do they think is going to clean the mess up?. Basically it's selfishness and thoughtlessness and that winds me up wherever I see it.

Oh now you see, this drives me potty from the other perspective! 

Cleaners are there to clean the facilities, like wipe down yer microwave and empty yer kitchen bin, not to clean up after the workers!! You are all quite capable of rinsing out a cup, it isn't rocket science my good man.

So wash your own sodding pots ya idle gits!! 

Rant over :D