Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Unsupportive children.

So I impulse bought the Russia 2018 Panini album and presented it to my 7 year old boy who explained to me (again) that he doesnt like football. I was expecting that reaction anyway so I excitedly dug into my stickers only to find De Bruyne in the first pack! While I was searching for #522 in the book my 2 year old daughter decided that my best player was her 'new baby' and now Kevin lives in her dolls cot with the freaky twins and one armed Steven. 

Went to watch a recording of 8 out of 10 Cats does Countdown last night.

Brilliant show. Spoilt a little by a bloke who had the most annoying over the top laugh. Didn't notice it at first until the female comedians told a typical duff joke that got little scoffs from the audience. The bloke decided he couldn't inhale and exhale properly anymore and got on everyone's tits. Even Jimmy Carr could hear it and said "Jesus, I thought my laugh was a ******* embarrassment" :lol:

On a side note, Rachel Riley is amazing.

5 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

2 more corporate bollx speaks.

Someone has run out of bandwidth.. (Too much on their plate). :angry:

Decision diamond.. WTF :angry:

Straight out of Uni and talking bollx. I've sent him for some tartan paint :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

If he carries on, send him somewhere for a long weight. ;)

Then some elbow grease.

A friend of mine got ink on his mobile after putting a pen in the same pocket which leaked. He asked the best way to remove it to be told try ink remover, message back to say tried didn't work, any other suggestions, how about a little bit of elbow grease? Elbow grease? Won't the grease break the phone? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Mesh “pants” in swimming shorts. 

Cant be just me who cuts it out every time I buy new ones? Just bloody uncomfortable. 

Do you not come free at the side when swimming without having everything compartmentalised?

Sith Happens
10 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

Do you not come free at the side when swimming without having everything compartmentalised?

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

When your swimming shorts come half way down to your knees, just how dangly do your bits need to be?.

20-times-alan-partridge-dressed-better-t

Went to the dump on Sunday, thought I would get rid of 30 or so old house bricks. Pull up.. What ya got fella? Just some old house bricks, I will stick em in the hardcore skip.. How many mate? 30 or so.. You can only do 10 a day. 

So now I have to make three five mile round trips to get rid of the bricks. Someone tell me, what's the point of that?

Seems to be more rules now about going to the dump, it's doing my head in.