Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

2 hours ago, David said:

Councillors that decide your bin only needs to be emptied once a fortnite.

Good list.

Last Thursday I took the last of the rubbish for bin day. It was the non-recycling bags to go in the non-recycling bin.

Had to push it down like I always do. Except the mrs had put a can of beans in the wrong bin. So when i shoved the bag down in the bin, the lid went straight into my middle finger to my finger bone. 

It was 6.14pm. A and E in Grantham shuts at 6.30pm.

So there I was running through town with a tea towel around my hand. Got there at 6.27pm. 

Had to have stitches, a tetanus jab and a mrs turn up at A and E calling me the ******* idiot!!!

So, yeah, **** the once every 2 week collection meaning I am conatantly jumping in my bins or shoving bean can lids through my fingers.

Which reminds me, it's bin night.

Edited by Norman

11 hours ago, David said:

Myself.

BT Sports.

Price of bottled water.

Couriers that ask you to take a neighbours delivery.

Food that display the calories for 100g when it’s a 35g packet.

Cost of passports.

Balding.

Netflix series which are cancelled after 1 season, left on the app without an ending to the storyline.

Maclaren, McLaren.....it’s McClaren.

Grammar Nazis

No WhatsApp or Instagram apps on iPad

Clothes which shorten the arm length when ordering smaller sizes. Just because I have a small chest does not mean I have short arms.

Footballer’s moving to the MLS in their prime.

Carpet fitters.

Dog owners that don’t pick up their poo.

My missus despite training is still not able to successfully pair 2 socks together. 

That one game which destroys your accumulator.

The weather.

People that quote tweet every tweet they reply to.

Wishing people Happy Birthday on Facebook. 

Facebook.

Dentists.

Labour voters.

Conservative voters.

Jeremy Corbyn.

Teresa May.

Donald Trump.

Cordless hoovers which lose all suction just outside the warranty period.

Councillors that decide your bin only needs to be emptied once a fortnite.

Console exclusive games.

The lifespan of an Apple USB cable.

Time of the month ? 

14 hours ago, David said:

Myself.

BT Sports.

Price of bottled water.

Couriers that ask you to take a neighbours delivery.

Food that display the calories for 100g when it’s a 35g packet.

Cost of passports.

Balding.

Netflix series which are cancelled after 1 season, left on the app without an ending to the storyline.

Maclaren, McLaren.....it’s McClaren.

Grammar Nazis

No WhatsApp or Instagram apps on iPad

Clothes which shorten the arm length when ordering smaller sizes. Just because I have a small chest does not mean I have short arms.

Footballer’s moving to the MLS in their prime.

Carpet fitters.

Dog owners that don’t pick up their poo.

My missus despite training is still not able to successfully pair 2 socks together. 

That one game which destroys your accumulator.

The weather.

People that quote tweet every tweet they reply to.

Wishing people Happy Birthday on Facebook. 

Facebook.

Dentists.

Labour voters.

Conservative voters.

Jeremy Corbyn.

Teresa May.

Donald Trump.

Cordless hoovers which lose all suction just outside the warranty period.

Councillors that decide your bin only needs to be emptied once a fortnite. (fortnight)

Console exclusive games.

The lifespan of an Apple USB cable.

American spellings in the UK. 

:ph34r:

Edited by sage

2 minutes ago, sage said:

American spellings in the UK. 

:ph34r:

Blame autocorrect for that one, must have made a boo boo and phone corrected it to that, name of an Xbox game I’ve messaged a fair bit about!

16 minutes ago, David said:

Blame autocorrect for that one, must have made a boo boo and phone corrected it to that, name of an Xbox game I’ve messaged a fair bit about!

I have been playing it too, though not really into gaming. . 

3 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Dont get me started on the menopause... Bloody house has been soddin freezing all winter. She's got her baps out because it's so hot and I keep tripping over the things. 

I've been through a few period dramas in my time and I don't mean shows like Downtown Abbey if you get my drift. Thankfully my Mrs has gone through the change now. Funny thing is though, not much has changed. :unsure:

TV Licensing *******.

Bought a TV licence last year on 31st May. Turns out the licence runs for 12 months from the first day of the month. I.E my licence expires on 30th April, not 31st May. So basically I've paid 12 months costs for access to 11 months of 5 minutes of breakfast news a day, half hour of Saturday kitchen once or twice a month and a handful of Test Match Special commentaries.

12 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

TV Licensing *******.

Bought a TV licence last year on 31st May. Turns out the licence runs for 12 months from the first day of the month. I.E my licence expires on 30th April, not 31st May. So basically I've paid 12 months costs for access to 11 months of 5 minutes of breakfast news a day, half hour of Saturday kitchen once or twice a month and a handful of Test Match Special commentaries.

It always seems odd to me that if you're severely sight-impaired, you can qualify for a discount. If you were that impaired you wouldn't see much, so why should they pay anything.

I believe the discount's 50% now but it used to be a tiny amount. If you've got an old grannie and bung her in the attic or coalhouse, and she's over 75, you can get it for nowt.