Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Sith Happens
56 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

The sheer amount of packaging on Easter eggs. Obscene.

Chocolate eggs not easter eggs.

I read that something like only 1 in 10 eggs this year has the word easter on, didnt believe it as such as was on the suns website, but looked at those we have bought and out of 5 only 2 mention easter, 1 of those its very small on the front, and the other small on the back so not prominent in anyway.

They are on sale at Easter so why do manufacturers seem afraid to market them as Easter eggs?

5 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Chocolate eggs not easter eggs.

I read that something like only 1 in 10 eggs this year has the word easter on, didnt believe it as such as was on the suns website, but looked at those we have bought and out of 5 only 2 mention easter, 1 of those its very small on the front, and the other small on the back so not prominent in anyway.

They are on sale at Easter so why do manufacturers seem afraid to market them as Easter eggs?

Feels like they're on sale just after Christmas is over

Mother in law. Let's call her Doris.

Frantic call on Sat afternoon...

Doris: "I'm at the auctions and there's a job lot of those baby wipes you use for £100 - I've looked on Amazon and that's  £35 cheaper than retail!"

Me: No thanks Doris, i don't really want to spend £100 on baby wipes or store a cubic tonne of them in my attic.

Doris (offended): "Well that's silly, you'll buy them anyway"

Me: "Yeah but over a period of 2 years!"

Doris: "Fine."

Later that day, Doris arrives, with a boot load of baby wipes, smug as ****.

Me: "WTF Doris I said No!"

Doris: "Well you were being silly and don't worry - you can pay me back over a period of 2 years if you must."

I now have a cubic tonne of baby wipes and £100 less money.

******* Doris.

7 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Mother in law. Let's call her Doris.

Frantic call on Sat afternoon...

Doris: "I'm at the auctions and there's a job lot of those baby wipes you use for £100 - I've looked on Amazon and that's  £35 cheaper than retail!"

Me: No thanks Doris, i don't really want to spend £100 on baby wipes or store a cubic tonne of them in my attic.

Doris (offended): "Well that's silly, you'll buy them anyway"

Me: "Yeah but over a period of 2 years!"

Doris: "Fine."

Later that day, Doris arrives, with a boot load of baby wipes, smug as ****.

Me: "WTF Doris I said No!"

Doris: "Well you were being silly and don't worry - you can pay me back over a period of 2 years if you must."

I now have a cubic tonne of baby wipes and £100 less money.

******* Doris.

I'd buy her £100 worth of bog roll and say to her that you're straight now. Afterall she'll buy them anyway.

Edited by Steve How Hard?
Wrongly spelt word

Me ! .normally peaceful and easy going but .. I really am horrible when I have IT issues ...I shout swear curse and  I randomly threaten to crush, throw, obliterate my iPad or  even the company one. None of this is wise, logical sensible or likeable ... I can swear that Google is the antichrist. Apple log ins are the work of a satanic demon. Alexa is a forest supporter and thick as mr Gump. If I had eyes that could spew white hot beams of death rays, it is entirely possible that I would have fried literally hundreds of pieces of blameless technlogy when for the most part I simply need to be patient ! 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Memory foam mattresses... Absolutely rubbish, now dumped some where near Utch and we are back on the springs.

What didn’t you like about it? I need a new mattress, and people keep telling me to get one. 

On 15/03/2018 at 01:24, Strange yearnings said:

I think it's acceptable to use the initials of honours and professional membership behind your name but naff to use educational ones. I never use BSc except when involved in a bid for work. 

lol i saw some melt use it on his facebook name once

46 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

What didn’t you like about it? I need a new mattress, and people keep telling me to get one. 

You always find yourself rolling into the middle or if your partner is lighter than you, they are always rolling over your side.. 

Mrs Angry is 8 stone, I'm a little heavier. She has 3/4 of the bed and I am squeezed into whats left with her breathing all over me. Not nice. :ph34r:

With springs that does not happen.