Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Misleading news stories...

The Sun: Jane Seymour sheds her clothes at 67 to become the oldest woman to pose for Playboy.

2 hours of frantic googling led me to the conclusion that Dr Quinn's nipples are not in the public domain.

She is ridiculously fit though still.

I may have mentioned this before, but it’s an ongoing irritant; people quoting overlong posts in their entirety just to respond to one line of comment or say, I agree.

Often it happens multiple times with the same post, where it’s obvious what is being talked about and is completely unnecessary.

Scrolling through whole pages to find the next worthwhile comment is annoying, especially as there’s the function to quote a single word or phrase. It’s just laziness, so please stop it.

*waits for numerous people to quote this post and just type ‘I agree’.

3 hours ago, Lambchop said:

I may have mentioned this before, but it’s an ongoing irritant; people quoting overlong posts in their entirety just to respond to one line of comment or say, I agree.

Often it happens multiple times with the same post, where it’s obvious what is being talked about and is completely unnecessary.

Scrolling through whole pages to find the next worthwhile comment is annoying, especially as there’s the function to quote a single word or phrase. It’s just laziness, so please stop it.

I agree.

3 hours ago, Lambchop said:

17 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I agree.

Me too.

7 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

When I type in dcfc in the search bar and end up clicking on Death Cab for Cutie’s page. 

Imagine who all those Death Cab for Cutie fans must feel.

49 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Neil Lennon. Just seen him gobbling off to a ref on SSN, odious ballbag, I’d have loved it if the ref had stuck the nut on him, no more than he deserved. 

Just watched it, toss pot. Makes me laugh when he says its not a penalty as its his elbow...ermm elbow is classed as handball.

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

Just watched it, toss pot. Makes me laugh when he says its not a penalty as its his elbow...ermm elbow is classed as handball.

That mocking applause to the ref, detestable behaviour, how can he expect his players to show respect toward officials when he carries on like that ? Can’t stand the man.

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

Neil Lennon. Just seen him gobbling off to a ref on SSN, odious ballbag, I’d have loved it if the ref had stuck the nut on him, no more than he deserved. 

Ugh. I hope he wasn't gobbling off with the ref. Gobbing off perhaps :huh:

Got some new favs on the business bollx speak. 

Machine learning !!

IT Estate - I know what a housing estate is.

Hyper Cloud Scale - Something to do with Apple?

Identity Soc - Single pane of glass - WTF is that.

My personal fav - Hetro genius systems !!! 

60 mins of life that I won't get back. 

Was like a **** fest of bollx.

The fact I've got to play 6-a-side tonight, outside, on top of a hill in Oakwood, at 9pm, when it's -6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, AmericanRam said:

Slow service at restaurants.

Now, fair enough if it's really crowded, long waiting lines, etc. But when it takes over fifteen damn minutes to get a drink when its just you and two other customers in the whole dang place...

Freaking ridiculous.

Not Bates Motel is it, AR? He'll be busy with the shower cubicles.

Edited by Phoenix