Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

1 hour ago, ketteringram said:

It's not something that happens very often, but every time I need to write and post a letter, I seem to need to buy a new pack of envelopes. Every single time. 

+ a new book of stamps.

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

I am genuinely annoyed by how someone said Wayne Rooney is past it or whatever and it seems that everyone has taken that as a fact. The way it seems he's being tossed aside is despicable to me.

Useless and can't kick a ball :whistle:

10 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I'll just leave this here..

This is six years old, but what has he done recently eh?

Last time i saw him he was useless and that's all i need to know to write him off completely

Okay, now we're even and i forgive you for your Birkir comment, fellow Ram :)

4 minutes ago, TimRam said:

Rooneys performances for England in tournaments.

So Englands' performances in tournaments is mainly down to Rooney are they?

That Messi guy must be crap - Argentina have been useless in tournaments for the last 10 years so it must be down to him!

Sith Happens
6 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Those vape things people use now.. Ya just look stupid and like you are on fire.

Just give up ffs.

and they stink terrible too.

15 hours ago, Paul71 said:

and they stink terrible too.

It's like they've purposefully invented a way of smoking that smells MORE offensive than fags. Sure, it's flavoured water vapur, but it's ben around your lungs and out of your fetid mouth.

It actually reminds me of when the kids have had a yogurt and then they do a sour fruit-flavoured burp in your face on a cold morning outside

Sith Happens
4 hours ago, StivePesley said:

It's like they've purposefully invented a way of smoking that smells MORE offensive than fags. Sure, it's flavoured water vapur, but it's ben around your lungs and out of your fetid mouth.

It actually reminds me of when the kids have had a yogurt and then they do a sour fruit-flavoured burp in your face on a cold morning outside

I understand people who have smoked for years using them to try and quit...but saturday i saw a group of young lads using them...whats that all about? They dont look cool, or maybe they do and im an old dinosaur lol.

Talking of fags, a few years ago we were on hols in Devon and the wife decided she wanted to do the 'Race for Life' in Barnstaple. No probs, Sunday morning, leisurely 20 minitute drive to the car park. Good cause - cancer research.

Imagine the secene. About 2,000 females, aged about 7 to 77, virtually all dressid in pink, milling around.

We're sitting in the car killing a bit of time when a car pulls up along side, and a couple of athletically built young ladies get out, fully kitted in all the quality running gear, NB trainers, technical clothing etc.

First thing they do, light up. I thought, 'why are they here?'

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I understand people who have smoked for years using them to try and quit...but saturday i saw a group of young lads using them...whats that all about? They dont look cool, or maybe they do and im an old dinosaur lol.

They don't look cool, no matter the shape & size they look f***ing ridiculous.  I was on a night out in Chesterfield a few years ago, before they became so popular and the mate of a girl I was chatting to, was sucking on one that was about 10 inches long (nobody snigger FFS), and it just looked wrong.  The other day some idiot mother was trying to squeeze into a parking space outside my lad's school with one clamped in her gob.  Mingin!!!

You could put Kelly Brook & Margot Robbie in front of me, in matching lace corsets & stockings, begging me that they wanted to make me the filling in a Br-Obbie sandwich, but if both em started puffing away on one of those things I'd politely decline...

8 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

They don't look cool, no matter the shape & size they look f***ing ridiculous.  I was on a night out in Chesterfield a few years ago, before they became so popular and the mate of a girl I was chatting to, was sucking on one that was about 10 inches long (nobody snigger FFS), and it just looked wrong.  The other day some idiot mother was trying to squeeze into a parking space outside my lad's school with one clamped in her gob.  Mingin!!!

You could put Kelly Brook & Margot Robbie in front of me, in matching lace corsets & stockings, begging me that they wanted to make me the filling in a Br-Obbie sandwich, but if both em started puffing away on one of those things I'd politely decline...

Agree,it's horrible but.......Kelly Brook??

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

now think about what you are saying:

tumblr_inline_nm1u37Elld1scq4k2.gif