Craig Forsyth

Richard246

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the best Fozzy. 

Underrated LB. The odd idiotic pass and a awkward dribbling style but massively effective. Best LB in ages imo. The daft stuff is usually proper daft and sticks in the memory but there's so much he snuffs out it can be taken for granted. Rarely does anyone have his pants down, he's a monster in the air, very fast and his passing can split teams wide open when he's in form. 

More importantly he seems like a good lad. Never put a foot wrong with his attitude. Never sulked, complained, got carried away or got too down. 

Much love for Fozzy 

24 minutes ago, Alpha said:

All the best Fozzy. 

Underrated LB. The odd idiotic pass and a awkward dribbling style but massively effective. Best LB in ages imo. The daft stuff is usually proper daft and sticks in the memory but there's so much he snuffs out it can be taken for granted. Rarely does anyone have his pants down, he's a monster in the air, very fast and his passing can split teams wide open when he's in form. 

More importantly he seems like a good lad. Never put a foot wrong with his attitude. Never sulked, complained, got carried away or got too down. 

Much love for Fozzy 

Echos my thoughts.

It was clear all was not well, as he tried to wave for attention whilst lying face down on the turf.  I think the ref was first to spot him, certainly before anyone on the bench.  I feared the worst immediately (by his reaction), but I hate to comment on this sort of thing until the experts have their say.

Absolutely gutted for the lad.  Unsung certainly.  Hero possibly.

Fozzy, has been excellent for us, a great signing, gives his all, a great defender, can also put a great ball in, you will be missed by all fans who understand the game,  best of luck, hope to see him back soon. A true professional, and I am told by someone who knows him a great person to.

Archived