Craig Forsyth

Richard246

11 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

Oh no, same knee three times, hopefully not career ending. Hope he comes back stronger, speedy recovery fozzy.

Can’t see how it can? It’s been done three times, maybe his knee joint just over extends or closes too much naturally or something?

Hey, I’ve got no medical experience mind you.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Can’t see how it can? It’s been done three times, maybe his knee joint just over extends or closes too much naturally or something?

Hey, I’ve got no medical experience mind you.

I suppose if you're a midfielder you can compensate a little in your movement by not turning so sharply, changing tackling technique etc to lessen the chances of the injury reoccurring.

Not so easy to do when you're a galloping full back whose game is getting up and down the flank as often as possible.

Poor bugger, one of my favourite players of the last decade.

34 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Left back now becomes a priority in January, whether that’s getting a new one in or bringing Lowe back.

If Lowe doesn't have a recall option in his loan deal then I wonder if we'll chase that Ampadu again. Any idea on the limit for the number of loans we're allowed?

21 minutes ago, lrm14 said:

If Lowe doesn't have a recall option in his loan deal then I wonder if we'll chase that Ampadu again. Any idea on the limit for the number of loans we're allowed?

Lowe's deal was only until January. It doesn't need a recall to bring him back - Aberdeen would require an extension to keep him there.

That confirms what we suspected. Big blow for fozzy.

30 years old in feb and out for the next 9 months.

time for lowe to come back in jan and show us whether he's learned owt.

Poor bugger. I touted him for 8-10 assists this year the way he was playing. He was definitely close to the getting back to his form under Mac1. It's probably all in my head but it seems to me that since the advent of bladed boots rather than the traditional studded versions that there's been a sharp increase in thee types of injuries. It's almost as if they grip the turf too tightly. 

1 hour ago, lrm14 said:

I think it’s dependent on age, based on what we have already we can get two more from Chelsea so Ampadu is possible.

Max 5 loanees in a match day squad.

I'm not sure we need another loan.

lowe back in jan. Olsson back in march. Frank experimented with Bird at left back in pre-season. Calum macdonald - out of contract next summer -  needs to shows what he can do too.

This must be devastating news for Craig. Isn’t he out of contract come season end?  As someone said earlier, Carl?, this new injury will be so difficult to recover from mentally.  Whilst I suspect he must always have been mindful of his previous injuries, he did seem this season to be playing without fear.  Not sure he will ever be able to do that again ?

Archived