Derby County F.C. v Sunderland A.F.C

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

Ive seen some rubbish in my time as a Derby supporter but that 45mins was dreadful and they need to have a good look at themselves at half time

Thorne looks like he is finished at this level and Jerome is just not good enough.Were back in it with our only shot on goal against by far the worse team in the division who in fact should of scored at least a couple more,there needs to be a massive turnaround in next 45mins as our season is fading fast

No way away at QPR was worse, we were aweful that game

Weimann has been our best player. I repeat, Weimann, who is generally crap, and is playing out of position as a winger, has been our best player.

Thorne and Bradders are just horrible. Jerome? Donkey... Lawrence's performance doesn't surprise me. He's crap. Not patch on our former wingers Jamie Ward and Johnny Russell.

Keogh, who I rate as a quality player, had a half to forget. As did Davies.

Baird was pretty good. Set Weimann away with a few decent passes. Forsyth is another donkey.

I hate this team too. 

Bring back Nigel Clough.

Just a reminder that we got rid of Ince for Lawrence. Sounded like Ince was forced out too after the interview he gave for Huddersfield because he didn’t suit rowett’s style, whatever that is.

I don’t think we have won since Russell left? Maybe we all underrated him for years.

5 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Jerome and Lawrence should not appear for the 2nd half 

Or Thorne Forsythe Johnson, Baird or Keogh. Trouble is, you can only change 3. Probably better not to pick a ***** line up in the first place 

We were doing ok first few minutes when our crowd was loud and proud, then one bad pass and the moans, groans and whistles took over and then so did everything else. David Nugent will sort them all out in the dressing room, saw him walking off with Vydra with a laugh and a smile, need to lift our heads, play with confidence and ignore being wet on the pitch and in our stands!

Sing up!

D.C.F.C. Love, Life & Unity.

Just now, Inverurie Ram said:

We were doing ok first few minutes when our crowd was loud and proud, then one bad pass and the moans, groans and whistles took over and then so did everything else.

first bit of poor play was the ******* kick off

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

It was a bad mistake from Keogh but can't tell me Davies could not have dealt with it.

A bad mistake is such an understatement, it was bloody awful, he passed it straight to him when he was just in front of him. The others were put on the back foot and are not to blame.

We just have too many piss poor players and Rowett signed very, very few of them. Although, I wouldn't be playing Johnson in whatever position he is supposed to be playing in.

Our play has been ponderous & our players want an age on the ball before they pass it to Sunderland.

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Just a reminder that we got rid of Ince for Lawrence. Sounded like Ince was forced out too after the interview he gave for Huddersfield because he didn’t suit rowett’s style, whatever that is.

I don’t think we have won since Russell left? Maybe we all underrated him for years.

To be fair, we sold ince because we needed the money.

its wasn’t just selling Russell, it was not replacing him that was the real **** up.

Archived