18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

20 hours ago, TomG said:

I really don't see the point of us being 'linked' with anyone at the moment, not until we see who the new manager is and who HE wants to come into the club!

Very sexist post why are you assuming the next manager will be male?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, MK-Ram said:

If Carson was to go, it has to be Henderson. I do like the suggestion of Knudsen for left-back mind.

if carson went darlow would be my first choice to replace him think you would get him for a good price as well!

7 minutes ago, Kyle guest said:

Frank Lampard at the league 2 play off final looking at Tom Bayliss & Jack Grimmer. We were linked with Bayliss in January, good player

Where’s the grimmer link come from?

Should Lampard be confirmed today there are tons of realistic and young exciting options from Chelsea who could and should be targets...

Mason Mount (AM)

Kasey Palmer (again)

Hudson Odoi (AM)

Todd Kane, Reece James or Dujon Sterling (Rightbacks)

Jay DaSilva (Leftback)

Matt Miazga (Centerback).

And a couple of players who's contracts with Chelsea end so should be available on frees... Josh Grant (CB) + Harvey St Clair (LW)

47 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

Should Lampard be confirmed today there are tons of realistic and young exciting options from Chelsea who could and should be targets...

Mason Mount (AM)

Kasey Palmer (again)

Hudson Odoi (AM)

Todd Kane, Reece James or Dujon Sterling (Rightbacks)

Jay DaSilva (Leftback)

Matt Miazga (Centerback).

And a couple of players who's contracts with Chelsea end so should be available on frees... Josh Grant (CB) + Harvey St Clair (LW)

Jody Morris will help fight our corner for the young Chelsea players as well. Especially if he gets the rumoured coaching role supporting Frank.

6 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

Jody Morris will help fight our corner for the young Chelsea players as well. Especially if he gets the rumoured coaching role supporting Frank.

I'm hoping he looks at our own academy and fights their corner more

we were only 5 points off them this season with a lot of our lads out on loan

If at all possible, I'd like to see Mason Mount, Jay Dasilva & Tammy Abraham come in. The former two were crowned their loan club's POTY & the latter one has already been there and done it at this level. I imagine he'll probably get another Premier League move, though? 

29 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

If at all possible, I'd like to see Mason Mount, Jay Dasilva & Tammy Abraham come in. The former two were crowned their loan club's POTY & the latter one has already been there and done it at this level. I imagine he'll probably get another Premier League move, though? 

IS Abraham not a bit out of our league now ?  He made his international debut last season and played regularly in the Prem. I'd love him here but I think he'll have another go in the prem next season

Archived