Derby County vs Fulham

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts on today’s game

Booing us off at half time helps no-one

Stop moaning every time Lawrence. doesn’t score from a shot or put in a pint point cross. That’s not helping either

Vydra ran himself ragged. Keogh played well. Carson had nothing to do. 

Palmer played well briefly but the retaliation was stupid. 

Fulham time-wasted throughput, especially the goalkeeper. 

Just now, admira said:

Stop moaning every time Lawrence. doesn’t score from a shot or put in a pint point cross.

it's less that he doesn't score or put in a pin point cross, and more that 99% of his crosses and shots look like goal kicks

First half poor beyond belief. Second half we looked like a good side, could argue that Fulham were just sitting on what they had though which made us look better.

Palmer has to start, he transformed us today. Fulham are a very, very good side. I reckon we'll just have enough to finish in the top six and they're the side I'd like to play least in my opinion.

Time to go on a winning run and give us something to cheer about come May. Starting Tuesday.

I'm off out and I plan to forget my own name by the end of the night, let alone today's result. Enjoy your evenings.

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Be at peace with another season in this division.

Best way to look at it. Otherwise the frustration will give you heart problems.

i'm more than happy to stay in the championship, but only if it feels like we're developing and building something. signing a series of players on the brink of retirement and playing unimaginative, defensive football is a way for me to quickly lose interest. it's only been forgivable this season because we were somehow winning most of our games.

Archived