James McClean

Andrew3000

As an aside, anyone reckon there's past and present Argentine players in England who might hold views which would instigate a frothing at the mouth reaction of rage from some sections in relation to, i don't know, past conflicts...

(Although, it seems if any did, they didn't let it interfere with their playing here)

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as he wears the Rams shirt with pride , if he signs , whose really bothered what his political views are , some people on here ought  to take a chill pill , i dont wear a poppy , nor sing the National Anthem ,does that mean im no longer welcome at home and away games

4 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

The irony for me, is that most of the kicking off is related to his apparent disrespect of soldiers, including my Grandfathers, that fought the Nazis. These soldiers fought for James McLeans freedom to not wear a poppy, and have an opinion of his own. Those that are publicly attacking him, wishing him a broken leg etc, are acting like fascists. 

So what freedom is that then, I’ve written two posts on this topic, both have been taken down, maybe I should say I want his babies, death to all brits and up the duck in Ra 

3 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

As long as he wears the Rams shirt with pride , if he signs , whose really bothered what his political views are , some people on here ought  to take a chill pill , i dont wear a poppy , nor sing the National Anthem ,does that mean im no longer welcome at home and away games

Some people are obsessed with flags and the National Anthem, very little to do with real patriotism in my book....

1 minute ago, RamsFan10 said:

Looks poorly photoshopped. A quick google discovered no articles about McClean taking a selfie with an IRA badge emblazoned on his top. At least do a bit of research for Christ sake

Don't be daft. That might mean having to consider one's position, accepting that all might not be what it seems or even, gulp, admitting that one was wrong.

5 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It does - because someone has taken the trouble to write it on.

Looks like my Nephew wrote it...hes not even 18 months yet.

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Exactly, doesn't mean he associates with the IRA.

He quotes Martin McGuinness as being his hero, has turned his back on the national anthem and refuses to wear the poppy, of which to me would indicate he has the same beliefs of the IRA.  No such thing as guilt by association though ?

Archived