Forsyth- 2 and half year new contract

Leicester Ram

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

It' nice to see the club tieing players down , I've been critical of Fozzy this season but I think he' been fantastic the last 2 home games and hopefully more to come. 

You've got to expect some poor performances especially in a 3 game week. He's had to serious injuries in 2 years.

4 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Just looked at his stats - 120 appearances as first choice LB in a side that finishes in the playoffs half the time is excellent value for money at £150k.

Exceptional value and great news he’s signed a new contract.

Would love G.R to find a few long term gems like him at similar age and fees, certainly under £1m, that Forsyth was when he first signed. Still hope someone like Lowe provides him a challenge to drive him competitively for the L.B spot.

Key member of an excellent defence who is only improving as the season goes on.

He is at the very least one of the best defenders at the club and someone who's attacking player is improving as he gets his confidence back after doing his ACL two years in a row. That can't be understated, Olsson has had a lot of time to make his mark here, barely had any injuries but he's still no better than Fozzy, even after the injuries.

I absolutely love him.

Fozzie [when fit] is one of the best left backs in the Championship ,to expect him to hit top form so soon after a long lay off is unreasonable .If he stays fit at his age he will be an asset to the club both in terms of transfer value and as a player .

Not to extend his contract would have been a mistake on both counts.

So pleased with this, how people want rid is beyond me, gives a 100 percent every time he plays, never gives up, is a great left back at this level, would be hard to replace, unless spending 8 million plus on a player . been a great addition since joining for 140000 pound, been great value, and will get better as the season unfolds, been part of a excellent back 5 this season.

Archived